GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Clean Responsive Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smile It is a clean responsive html5 template. It's free and you can use it. You can easily do a lot of styles to this template. Download this template and use it for your Get-Simple website.
I will definitively give it a try! Thanks for sharing!
Henry,

it is good use here to add the link to the forum-support-post at the Theme-page in the EXTEND, please do so!

What I noticed:
your theme comes with text in the template. That is very very bad! You force users to edit the template itsefl , which is not the intention of a theme.

Why don't you place 3 components in the three blocks and tell the users in a readme.txt and at the theme-page how to add content there?

Static text in a template? Please don't do that! ;=)
(2012-11-16, 23:09:00)henrysaudale Wrote: [ -> ]Smile It is a clean responsive html5 template. It's free and you can use it. You can easily do a lot of styles to this template. Download this template and use it for your Get-Simple website.

@Henry

I think your work has potential but you need to address points Connie lists and then let user test it in beta. The DEFAULTEMPLATE could be renamed Portal with the other Content.

@ All
Toggling the template to Content.php didn't work for me - Invalid Referrer error! Does any other user get this too?