GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Title under content image?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to include a thumbnail image (non-clickable) in my page content with the text flowing around it. Under this image, I would like a title or description displayed. How do I achieve this?
The text flow is easy: In the CK Editor insert the image into the text where you want it and in the Image Properties box choose the Alignment . In the source code that should give you an inline image with style="float:left;" (or right).

The image title/caption you can't do with the Editor. You could use the html5 elements <figure>, <figcaption> (?? I think) but you would have to write them in by hand.
(2012-12-13, 01:39:27)Timbow Wrote: [ -> ]The text flow is easy: In the CK Editor insert the image into the text where you want it and in the Image Properties box choose the Alignment . In the source code that should give you an inline image with style="float:left;" (or right).

The image title/caption you can't do with the Editor. You could use the html5 elements <figure>, <figcaption> (?? I think) but you would have to write them in by hand.

Thanks Timbow
The text flow is not a problem as I have enabled the advanced wysiwyg toolbars and use the align image left. It is the image caption that is a problem. It would be handy having a back-end option like in the I18n Gallery plugin to deal with content image descriptions.