GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: I18N navigation dropdown menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I have been trying to figure out how to fix this problem for some days but I could find a solution Smile

I am using I18N navigation to display 2 menus. One top menu and the other on my sidebar.
The topmenu is like:
Link1
Link2
Link3
Link3-1
Link3-2
Link4

To display this menu I use
PHP Code:
<?php get_i18n_navigation(return_page_slug(),0,1,I18N_SHOW_LANGUAGE); ?>
But when I display them on my Link3 menu it shows the li class closed and it don't show the submenus. How can I make it be alwasy li class current opened ?

and the other problem is with menu on my sidebar which is like:
Link5
Link5-1
Link5-2
Link5-3
Link5-3-1
Link5-3-2
Link5-4
Link5-5
I use to display this menu:
PHP Code:
<?php
  $bc 
return_i18n_breadcrumbs(return_page_slug());

get_i18n_navigation($bc[0]['url']=='Link5'?return_page_slug():'Link5',1,1,0,I18N_SHOW_LANGUAGE);
?>
The problem is that it displays only the Sub parent pages and I want to display the sub sub parent pages too. Any sugestion?
The page is under construction and I can't provide yet a public link.
Thanks[/quote]
(2013-02-26, 01:46:41)Alb Wrote: [ -> ]To display this menu I use
PHP Code:
<?php get_i18n_navigation(return_page_slug(),0,1,I18N_SHOW_LANGUAGE); ?>
But when I display them on my Link3 menu it shows the li class closed and it don't show the submenus. How can I make it be alwasy li class current opened ?

Do you mean, that you use drop down menus? Depending on the CSS they are normally only open, if you hover the mouse over the top entry.

If you want to open it automatically, if the page or one of the subpages is displayed, you need to add appropriate CSS, e.g. (extension of CSS from here)
Code:
.sitemenu li:hover ul, .sitemenu li.open ul { display:block; }

(2013-02-26, 01:46:41)Alb Wrote: [ -> ]and the other problem is with menu on my sidebar which is like:
I use to display this menu:
PHP Code:
<?php
  $bc 
return_i18n_breadcrumbs(return_page_slug());

get_i18n_navigation($bc[0]['url']=='Link5'?return_page_slug():'Link5',1,1,0,I18N_SHOW_LANGUAGE);
?>
The problem is that it displays only the Sub parent pages and I want to display the sub sub parent pages too. Any sugestion?
Your function call has too many parameters, see here. Third parameter should be > 1, e.g. 9, and fourth (0) should be removed.
Thank you mvlcek for your quick reply. Looks like my menu was closed because I was using I18N_SHOW_LANGUAGE. I replaced this with I18N_SHOW_MENU and the dropdown menu appeared.
The same thing I did with the sidebar menu, I replaced I18N_SHOW_LANGUAGE with I18N_SHOW_MENU and changed the third parameter to 9 and removed the fourth a now is working.
Thanks again