GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: GetSimpleThemes New Look! Let us know what you think!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I know we've been pretty quiet over at GetSimpleThemes.com, however we have finally completed our new branding and site design and are excited to let you guys know! Also, GetSimpleThemes.com is now proudly powered by Get Simple CMS!

We have a lot of exciting things churning through the pipeline so please keep an eye on us and lets push GetSimple CMS to the next level!

Let us know what you think! Smile

Thanks!

Bobby @ GetSimpleThemes
Looks good! Which theme does it use Smile
(2013-02-27, 16:06:29)shovenose Wrote: [ -> ]Looks familiar Smile
http://www.zpanelcp.com/

Yes, was a new 'clean' theme that we liked on themeforest.

The real work has been with our support center and payment processing system - all custom built from the ground up! (although skinned with the fantastic Twitter Bootstrap!).
Certainly a nice theme... but you could not have made your own?
Not criticizing in any way and I think your site looks great either way, but why not be unique and save money in the process?

But yes, your tickets and payments system is very seamless and straightforward. Nice job!
(2013-03-04, 16:48:11)shovenose Wrote: [ -> ]Certainly a nice theme... but you could not have made your own?
Not criticizing in any way and I think your site looks great either way, but why not be unique and save money in the process?

But yes, your tickets and payments system is very seamless and straightforward. Nice job!

Hi There!

Very good points raised.

However, we decided against doing a custom theme, as in the past we have spent way too much time working on them. Designing your own site/s is such a hard task because you will always be the hardest 'client' you will ever have!

I've lost count the number of times we have started designs and then weeks later scrapped them! Confused
(2013-02-26, 09:14:35)getsimplethemes Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,

I know we've been pretty quiet over at GetSimpleThemes.com, however we have finally completed our new branding and site design and are excited to let you guys know! Also, GetSimpleThemes.com is now proudly powered by Get Simple CMS!

When browsing the themes with Javascript turned off, on mouse-over on a thumbnail, the thumbnails jump around (because on hover the thumbnails becomes bigger vertically).

And the thumbnails take awfully long to load!
(2013-03-04, 18:52:26)mvlcek Wrote: [ -> ]When browsing the themes with Javascript turned off, on mouse-over on a thumbnail, the thumbnails jump around (because on hover the thumbnails becomes bigger vertically).

And the thumbnails take awfully long to load!

Many thanks for the pointers mvlcek, I'll be sure to pass them to our developers Smile