GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Quality assurance testing and CUTTING EDGE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok fixed that log_name error thanks
autosave is triggered after a few seconds, but the folder autosave is empty
Sounds like a permissions error
Hi there,
I tested GetSimple 3.4 Alpha now. It´s installed on a server with php 7.1. Very smooth installing, no problems.
DE_de language file is installed but doesn´t show up. Admin is still in English.
I added i18n, i18n custom fields and i18n gallery - here I had a problem to save the first gallery. When I click on "add picutures" the file broser opens but I can´t select image files. Nothing happens and I can´t save the gallery. Error: please add a title. There is no title field for the gallery itself but for the pictures which I can´t select.

Next will be a contact form. I´ll let you know if there are issues.
Best,
SoHo
i18n navigation doesn´t work.
Frontend errors:
Notice: Undefined index: filter in /var/www/virtual/artemano.de/test_artemano_de/htdocs/plugins/i18n_navigation/frontend.class.php on line 199

Notice: Undefined index: filter in /var/www/virtual/artemano.de/test_artemano_de/htdocs/plugins/i18n_navigation/frontend.class.php on line 199

test
Home
Does it help to post errors here this way or do you prefer it in a different way?

Best, Soho
Yeah thats fine, but remember that notices and warnings are not errors, but they might indicate a bug
Oleg, just a quick comment:
By the soft errors you posted I see you are using a very old version of p01contact, that was developed before GS 3.0
It would throw the same Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in [...]p01-contact_gs.php on line 69 in any GS version after 2.x
@SoHo22
Did you test GS 3.3.13 and I18N in that server before trying 3.4 alpha?

I18N works (more or less) for me in GS 3.4 alpha (PHP 5.3), though I think there are some issues. But I don't get those errors.
(2018-04-24, 04:38:42)Carlos Wrote: [ -> ]@SoHo22
Did you test GS 3.3.13 and I18N in that server before trying 3.4 alpha?

I18N works (more or less) for me in GS 3.4 alpha (PHP 5.3), though I think there are some issues. But I don't get those errors.

Hi there, yes. I work with 3.3.13 on a lot of different servers and never hat such problems as with 3.4 alpha and php 7.1.

Can I do anything else?

I now checked other simple CMS but from my point of view there is no alternative to GetSimple. It would be very sad if GetSimple wouldn´t be developed anymore.

Best regards,
SoHo
Whats the problem? Whats the error?
Hi shawn_a,
ok, I learned that these messages "Notice: Undefined index: filter in /var/..." are no errors.
Can I be of any further help? Does it make sense to test 3.4 again - on php 5.6 and/or 7.1? If so, can you post a link to the latest version?
Best regards,
SoHo
Yeah I mean ideally you want to fix them, maybe I can if I knew what version of plugin and line number.

But they are usually innocuous, if they are stopping your page from loading you can turn off debugging php display
I'm using My Smtp Contact, http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread.php?tid=11201

On 3.3.15 the image captcha works fine but on 3.4, it shows the word captcha where the image should be. Same hosting, same on three different themes, including Innovation.

[attachment=922]

[attachment=923]

[attachment=924]
(2020-01-26, 04:41:45)poorboy2 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using My Smtp Contact, http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread.php?tid=11201

On 3.3.15 the image captcha works fine but on 3.4, it shows the word captcha where the image should be. Same hosting, same on three different themes, including Innovation.
[attachment=925]

My SMTP Contact is the newest and I think, best contact plugin there is.
Pages: 1 2