GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Saving edited components failed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am attempted to save edits that I have made to my theme components.

/admin/components.php

I am able to make changes to the components I wish to change, however I cannot save the changes.

I get the following message:

- - - - - - - - -

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admin/components.php on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

- - - - - - - - -

I am upgraded to the latest version of Get Simple.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated Smile
Check your hosts error logs, there is probably a reason logged.

I am going to guess it is a security filter your host is blocking the page because it thinks its a xss attack. Also some browsers do this also. It is usually apaches mod_sec. There are some recommendations elsewhere in the forums.
I contacted my web provider and they said it was triggered by a false positive by apache - i got it fixed now !

Thanks Smile

(2013-07-18, 22:40:19)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]Check your hosts error logs, there is probably a reason logged.

I am going to guess it is a security filter your host is blocking the page because it thinks its a xss attack. Also some browsers do this also. It is usually apaches mod_sec. There are some recommendations elsewhere in the forums.