GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Gallery i18n login problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried uploading a folder with images to work around the problem of manually uploading each picture individually now when I enter the gallery to enter a new photo gallery it says I need to be logged in but I am already logged in to the administrator section. I should have left well enough alone but now I am stuck and can not create new photo galleries anyone have a solution or has run up against this problem and does anyone have a solution
(2013-07-24, 05:04:13)john811c Wrote: [ -> ]I tried uploading a folder with images to work around the problem of manually uploading each picture individually now when I enter the gallery to enter a new photo gallery it says I need to be logged in but I am already logged in to the administrator section. I should have left well enough alone but now I am stuck and can not create new photo galleries anyone have a solution or has run up against this problem and does anyone have a solution

See "Problem Solving" in the first post of the Support thread.
(2013-07-24, 06:14:46)mvlcek Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-24, 05:04:13)john811c Wrote: [ -> ]I tried uploading a folder with images to work around the problem of manually uploading each picture individually now when I enter the gallery to enter a new photo gallery it says I need to be logged in but I am already logged in to the administrator section. I should have left well enough alone but now I am stuck and can not create new photo galleries anyone have a solution or has run up against this problem and does anyone have a solution

See "Problem Solving" in the first post of the Support thread.

I found the problem seems when I got rid of one item in the plugins it messed with my initial website settings I set my website location back to the recommended setting and that fixed the problem thanks for the quick response. I only found that solution after I posted