GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: strange wysiwyg issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Update: Never mind. clearing the Chrome browser cache fixed it up (although i was sure i'd already done that, maybe not far enough back).

cheers
Dave

Here's a brief summary of the problem, just wondered if anyone can shed some light before I do some more investigation of my own:

-two sites running on same host, but different servers.
-both sites running 3.2.3
- problem occurs in Page Edit.

site 1:
all working fine as expected.

site 2:
wysiwyg window doesn't show up at all in Google Chrome (I get page options and save button, but no editor area at all).

If I disable 'html editor' in settings, then I get the plain text editor, but nothing at all when HTML Editor is enabled.

However, the wysiwyg editor works fine in IE10.

Nothing appeared in console with debug on, nor in error log.

It worked fine a week or two ago (although I can't recall if I have edited a page in this site since the upgrade to 3.2.3).

any ideas?

ta
Dave
Yeah this seems to be an issue with cke caching, all other assets change caching via a versioning string, even cke assets are supposed to via their own, but perhaps the config.js is not doing this properly.
I am assuming this was after an upgrade?
(2013-09-03, 09:47:03)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]I am assuming this was after an upgrade?
Hi, I have same problem to, after upgrading to new version i can't see wysiwyg editro. How to fix this.?

Thanks for the answer
clear browser cache