GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: No more pages shown in Page Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have a weird problem with the 3.2.3 version.
I have created four pages. Everything worked flawless. No every page I create is not shown in Page Management anymore. The XML files are created on filesystem.

Also if I delete the page from the page management view the files are removed from the filesystem, but after a refresh the deleted pages are shown again in the Page Management.

If I click on one of those pages to edit I get: Error: The requested page does not exist.

Why is the page management view no longer updated ?

Best regards
syracus
Sorry. I found the problem and will answer the post myself.

The filesystem permissions in data/other/pages.xml and data/other/plugins.xml have been set to the wrong user.
So the php process was no longer able to update those information.

Bye
syracus

(2014-01-14, 05:56:33)syracus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have a weird problem with the 3.2.3 version.
I have created four pages. Everything worked flawless. No every page I create is not shown in Page Management anymore. The XML files are created on filesystem.

Also if I delete the page from the page management view the files are removed from the filesystem, but after a refresh the deleted pages are shown again in the Page Management.

If I click on one of those pages to edit I get: Error: The requested page does not exist.

Why is the page management view no longer updated ?

Best regards
syracus
Yeah always hit up health check, it tells you stuff like that.
Also a sidenote if you remove a parent file of pages, the pages will no longer show up.