GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Can't log into admin even in debug mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was doing so well with this. In fact, it's worked perfectly during development for three months, and then suddenly today I can't get into the admin panel. I haven't changed anything on the site for a good two or three weeks. All I have done today was reply to a comment on an embedded version of Vanilla. I get this error, and much to my irritation I have no idea what it means. I will make cake for anyone who can help. Huh

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: Entity: line 9: parser error : Extra content at the end of the document in /**/admin/inc/logging.class.php on line 44

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: channel> in /**/admin/inc/logging.class.php on line 44

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: ^ in /**/admin/inc/logging.class.php on line 44

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /**/admin/inc/logging.class.php:44 Stack trace: #0 /**/admin/inc/logging.class.php(44): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('<?xml version="...') #1 /**/admin/inc/login_functions.php(36): GS_Logging_Class->__construct('failedlogins.lo...') #2 /**/admin/inc/common.php(254): include_once('/etc...') #3 /**/admin/index.php(14): include('/**...') #4 {main} thrown in /**/admin/inc/logging.class.php on line 44
delete your failedlogins log
bug is fixed in 3.3.0
(2014-01-16, 08:36:23)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]delete your failedlogins log
bug is fixed in 3.3.0

Hi Shawn. Thank you. How do I delete that?
failedlogins.log is in YOURSITE/data/other/logs
(2014-01-17, 01:28:33)Carlos Wrote: [ -> ]failedlogins.log is in YOURSITE/data/other/logs

Ah, thank you so much Carlos. That's sorted it out. Smile