GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: menu_data() echoes 'menu'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again,

Might be me, might be a bug, I don't really know. But whenever I use the function 'menu_data()' I get the text 'menu' on my webpage. Error occured only after I did the update to 3.3.0, not present in 3.2.3

This is my exact code:
PHP Code:
$menu menu_data(); 

Can't seem to get rid of it. Confused
Hmmm,

in the file theme_functions.php, the function menu_data() uses echo 'menu' on the 3th line. Never touched these files so not sure how this happened! But removing it solved my problem Smile
Wow I hope I didn't do that.
I bet I did , I remember seeing this in one of my installs then it disappeared so I thought nothing of it.

Ughhh
No worries, I forgive you!
It was n00dles !

This was actually cherry picked in from a future branch that is 7 months old ( contradictory I know), no one caught it somehow and it was not properly tested.

And it made it through 4 beta tests and 2 release candidates.

I will have to push a special hotfix out for this. It is already fixed in hotfix branch, ( but there is other untested fixes in there also )
I cherry picked this fix into stable branch to make it easier to grab for now for anyone interested.
I appreciate the work of all people who share information with others.

youtube blackheads and whiteheads