GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: I18N Gallery - Not logged in!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys

I just migrated a site to a new server and everthing seems to work fine, besides the I18N Gallery plugin.

When i try to add images to a gallery i get a blank popup screen with Not logged in!

Anyone experienced that?

Thanks.
I get a 500 error
plugins/i18n_gallery/browser/imagebrowser.php?func=addImage&w=160&h=120
That's wierd now that error dissappeard..

But now when i click the images i get this error:
The requestet content cannot be loaded...

http://www.havefirmaet.dk/referencer/

Also i cannot open the direct link to the image?
http://www.havefirmaet.dk/data/uploads/r...esning.jpg
nevermind, my host did not like the permissions on the browser scripts cause they are security violations.
I changed them to 755 and it works now, so it works fine now as far as i can tell.
Hi Mine is also error 500, what folder did you change permissions on?
(2014-02-18, 19:28:24)rune1980 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Mine is also error 500, what folder did you change permissions on?

If you have shell access (if you're hosted with one.com, you have ssh), run the following two commands in the plugins directory:
Code:
find . -type d -exec chmod 755 {} \;
find . -type f -exec chmod 644 {} \;
and that should do it.

If you still have errors, try changing 755 -> 775 and 644 -> 664, which will take account of different users for ftp and apache.

If you only have ftp access, you'll either have to change ownership and permissions using an ftp client, or modify the plugin files on your computer before uploading them again.

Normally, directories that are made by the plugin will be okay, as permissions and ownership will be correct.

One other question, did you upload the images from GS admin, or directly by ftp?
Hi thanks for replying. I found out that it was the htaccess file that caused this Dodgy
I had to change permissions on browser/imagebrowser and pic.php
(2014-02-18, 23:49:35)rune1980 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi thanks for replying. I found out that it was the htaccess file that caused this Dodgy

What should my htaccess file be to avoid this error?

btw I get the error in chrome but not opera.
this is an ongoing problem.
permissions appear okay (775) and htaccess is allow from all but I can't edit my galleries