GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Thumbnails not generated.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just started using GS CMS 3.3.1 with lighttpd.

I've uploaded some jpegs, but when I view them in 'Files/uploads' they are shown, but when 'images' is selected the thumbnails are shown as broken. I've also created a gallery, but the thumbnails are broken there as well.

If I click on a file, I get the image and a slideshow. I've got r/w access right down from the data directory.

I'd be grateful for some ideas, please!

Jim
check your error logs for creation errors.
data other logs

do you have thumbs ?
data thumbs
(2014-03-08, 02:51:11)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]check your error logs for creation errors.
data other logs

Loads of:

Code:
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function ImageCreateTrueColor() in /opt/share/www/admin/inc/image.class.php on line 184

Quote:do you have thumbs ?
data thumbs

No thumbs are created - the directory is empty.

Thanks for the reply 'shawn_a'

Jim[/code]
Incidentally, a 'Health Check' states that 'GD Library' and 'cURL Module' are not installed. But I _do_ have 'libgd (2.0.35-6)' and 'libcurl - 7.24.0-1' as well as 'php-curl - 5.2.17-2', so I'm not sure what's going on here.

Jim
well gd definitely is not working.

check phpinfo and double check.
Ahh - I assumed it was the 'C' library versions of gd and curl that were required. I've now installed them and the thumbnails are OK.

Thanks for the 'hand holding', 'shawn_a'!

Incidentally, I'm still missing 'ZipArchive' in the 'Health Check'. I've got 'vanilla' zip installed, but it doesn't seem to satisfy. Is it a php flavour of zip that's required (which I don't have)?

Jim