GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Editor (CKEditor) is missing in UI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all.
I have new installation of GetSimple and when try to edit a page, there is nothing that can be seen, just empty space, see http://fii.cz/zmvbam. Is there anything that needs to be set in order to get the editor working? Standard editor for html is ok.

SimpleCMS is 3.3.1

I use Chrome, but tested it with MS IE and Safari -- both works fine, just the Chrome troubles. Javascript console says: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'options' of undefined" in ckeditor.js, line 51

Any idea?

Thanks in advance
Any plugins?
Just Blue Marble Theme...

Oh, I just found it, it's because of czech-language extension. It breaks up the CKEditor in Chrome.
Currently I have no clue why.

Edit: After swithing the language back to en_US it works fine.

Edit2: The issue lies at line with CKEDITOR_LANG definition. It points to cs.js, but that one doesn't exist. Pointing to 'en' solves it.
yeah you can probably use the cke patch with cke 4.2 and i think it has more languages built in.
its on download page.

I would say find that language file but our cke editor is old and you probably wont find it for that version.
CKE Patch for 4.2 sounds interresting. Where can I find it?
(2014-03-19, 17:15:19)miE Wrote: [ -> ]CKE Patch for 4.2 sounds interresting. Where can I find it?

On the Downloads page, under 'Other Downloads'.
Cool, thanks, I missed that one, I searched it in the extensions.
(2014-03-19, 18:35:58)hameau Wrote: [ -> ]On the Downloads page, under 'Other Downloads'.