GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Built-in Contact Form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone

I have started using GS for one of my new clients and have to say it's working great Smile however I have an issue getting the built-in contact form to work. The site is running on the the latest GS version 2.01 and I have tried the code found in both the Cardinal and Default themes with no success.

Should I still be attempting to use the built-in contact form (as I have read it's a bit buggy), or am I better trying the Simple Contact plugin instead?

If I use the Simple Contact plugin, is possible to have multiple forms (in different templates) but for the same theme/site?
The plugin is much better than the build in form, the build in form will dissappear in the next version of GetSimple.

However, even the plugin is not without fault and you might have to get your own script implemented.
Hi Zegnåt

I have the plugin working however it needs to be customised, so I figured that I will have to implement my own script.

Thanks for your advice Smile
Hi All,

the of the best things that i like in get-simple CMS is the contact form, it is said to see it go in 3.0.
bluestar Wrote:Hi All,

the of the best things that i like in get-simple CMS is the contact form, it is said to see it go in 3.0.

what do you want to tell us with this post?

"it is said to go "... that is just gossip, did you try? Do you know yourself?

There are plugins for that which are very easy to use

cheers. Connie
Connie, quoting bluestar, Wrote:"it is said to go "...
Lol – I think that's a typo and you also misquoted. ;-)

I read the intended phrase to be: '... it is sad to see it go in 3.0.', which is a reasonable statement.
yes you are right (hameau) is it my mistake it is a typo i mean (sad to see the contact form go in 3.0) it was a very nice feature.
funny misunderstanding
Connie do you have a free plug in for that?
bluestar Wrote:sad to see the contact form go in 3.0

Maybe... but it was removed in 2.03 i believe...