GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Organizing sidebar with I18N plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm new to GetSimple and trying to make a sidebar for a portfolio site with the I18N plugin. The sidebar has main regions, one of which is "Projects." "Projects" is then further divided into years (2014, 2013, etc) and within each year is a list of projects (these are links and can be clicked on to show the project, project a, project b, etc).
Right now I've simply made everything a page and organized it with the plugin. Problem is, I only want the list of projects to be actual pages you can click on to be redirected to, and the menu structure of "Projects" and the years to simply be organizational elements within the sidebar. How should I go about this? Thanks for reading.
Thank you! Good luck!
(2014-06-10, 16:52:35)seotungtq Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! Good luck!
Thanks, right now I'm using javascript to remove the unwanted links in the sidebar (for "Projects" and "Writing"), but surely there's a better way.
Attached is a picture of what I have currently with javascript, as well as another picture of my page archetecture in getsimple.