GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Responsive Design - images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This where I really expose my lack of knowledge and I am playing on the sympathies of some of you very clever people.

I've mastered to a greater extent the 'percentage' coding within the CSS and template that governs the site to fit all devices! (worked day and night as one does!!).

Recently apycom.net have released the early bird (very few real options) version of a Responsive cssslider, without the need for java which can be included in a GS template (although be warned it will mess up the GSGallery). Also, there are some very good tutorials such as - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIz02qY5BRA I keep getting flummoxed by the CSS responsive code for a site wide option on 'all images', so when imputing images into the main content (which is html based), these refuse to reduce/expand as per device requirement. Whereas the template images happily do so. My question is; can anyone advise about an online tutorial area for me to do understand this or am I showing my dim-wit side and its not possible anyway because it is html content rather than php?

Thanks for any help.
my guess is this is looking for some kind of class or container to target the images via css.
Thanks that has given an idea! (light bulb on moment)