GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: CKEditor toolbar Special Characters Button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
does anyone know how to activate a special characters button in the CKEditor toolbar?

When I simply and naive add 'SpecialChar' to the editor toolbar configuration in gsconfig.php a button is shown in the editor panel but it doesn´t work. On click nothing happens.

There is already an editor plugin in admin>themes>js>ckeditor>plugins but it seems to be incolmplete compared with the plugin delivered in the download from CKEditor-Website.

Thank you
SoHo
try the version with the Advanced Editor
http://getsimplecms.ru/data/uploads/gs/G...Editor.zip
I would install the patch_cke version from the download page, it has cke 4.2
(2014-06-19, 01:43:31)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]I would install the patch_cke version from the download page, it has cke 4.2

Thank you Oleg and Shawn. Will it be enough to upload the ckeditor folder in admin>template>js ?

SoHo
(2014-06-19, 01:49:17)SoHo22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-19, 01:43:31)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]I would install the patch_cke version from the download page, it has cke 4.2

Thank you Oleg and Shawn. Will it be enough to upload the ckeditor folder in admin>template>js ?

SoHo

I tried this and yes, it was enough: IT WORKS!

Thank you
SoHo
probably, but there is no harm in installing properly.
sorry Shan, I did not immediately recognize your link, it is almost invisible, now I downloaded your version and added another three plugin
Code:
config.extraPlugins = 'youtube,video,wenzgmap';