GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: GUEST BOOK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Missing file:‘’ issue.
I changed the code to:
else{ //If file does not exist
//backups
if (@$_GET['action'] == 'backup') {
include 'guestbook/backup.php';
} else {
echo '<label>'.$i18n['MISSING_FILE'].':&lsquo;<em><?php echo @$log_name; ?></em>&rsquo;</label>';
}
}
But that did not help.

2. How can I remove the comment form on the page with the excerpts. I do not want to add the code (% guestbook cumbe,6,D,Y,Y %) within the post. My client is not code savvy and this would cause many problems. Is there a way to have the actual post display on a separate page that has the code -
<?php sv_book('timbo', 5, 'I', 'N', 'N'); ?>
thanks in advance...
D.Excel19 Wrote:2. How can I remove the comment form on the page with the excerpts. I do not want to add the code (% guestbook cumbe,6,D,Y,Y %) within the post. My client is not code savvy and this would cause many problems. Is there a way to have the actual post display on a separate page that has the code -
<?php sv_book('timbo', 5, 'I', 'N', 'N'); ?>
thanks in advance...

Hi D.Excel19,

you have that create a new template, copy /theme/youtheme/template.php with other name, by example gtemplate.php; edit gtemplate.php and write:
<?php sv_book('youuser', 5, 'I', 'N', 'N'); ?>
After edit the page of guestbook from admin, and choose in 'Page template' gtemplate.php.

D.Excel19 Wrote:Missing file:‘’ issue.
This only means that there isn't any comment in guestbook because doesn't exist the log of guestbook.

Regards.
(I'm sorry for my english....)
So create a new template and use it on the page in question. Got it. Thanks!
After edit the page of guestbook from admin, and choose in 'Page template' gtemplate.php.

I already created a new page "template_blog.php" and it still does not work.

Here is the guess book error I get after submitting a comment
"Viewing Log File:‘guestbook.log’

LOG FILE ENTRY:0X
Atributo Id:1
Id:Missing file:‘’1
SubId:Missing file:‘’0
Name:Missing file:‘’Dan
Date:August 2nd, 2014 - 12:31 AM
Subject:Missing file:‘’confused
Email:no@mail.net
Comment:Missing file:‘’This makes no sense
Captcha:Missing file:‘’