GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Admin area not showing uploaded themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Newbi question. I just installed gs 3.3.2 and everything seems to be working fine with the exception that the drop down list for uploaded themes are not showing all the themes that are in the theme folder.

I downloaded the themes from the getsimple site, unzipped them, and then ftp'ed the folders into the theme folder. I uploaded three of them, but only one is showing in the list.

Any help would be appreciated.
ileenmari
Check if your uploaded themes' file/folder permissions or ownership are not the same as the one shown.
Also make sure you extracted properly and template.php is not in a second folder.
(2014-08-11, 02:07:01)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]Also make sure you extracted properly...

Yes, some unzipping progs will add folders so you get a folder in a folder. Not saying everyone makes the same dumb mistakes as me...
(2014-08-11, 03:26:21)Timbow Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-11, 02:07:01)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]Also make sure you extracted properly...

Yes, some unzipping progs will add folders so you get a folder in a folder. Not saying everyone makes the same dumb mistakes as me...

Thank you all! Timbow, you're too modest, dumb mistakes are practically my trademark. Folders within folders was the problem. Now resolved!