GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: All pages show empty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've made this website once (2010). Very simple, just some pages with information. It all worked very nice over the years, but somehow the content is gone... When I log in, I can see the text being in the admin area. But on the normal view, only the title shows and the 'postconent' is totally empty...

Anyone any idea what could have gone wrong? (And how to fix it Wink )

The site is located here: http://www.femmesmajeures.nl/

Tnx!
Have you recently upgraded GS or updated some plugin?
Nope... Haven't done anything, that's whats makes me so puzzeled
Have you (or anyone else) edited your theme's template?
Just in case open template.php and check if there's a <?php get_page_content(); ?> tag.
Tried switching back to the basic theme, but that didn't do the trick
Maybe some change in your host?
Enable debug mode (GSDEBUG in gsconfig.php) and check if you get some error.
Are you using the exec-php plugin?
Nope, just two plugins: Simple Image Gallery and Admin Tab Loader.

On enabeling the DEBUG-mode, I got this error:
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/femmesma/public_html/admin/inc/plugin_functions.php on line 139

That brought me to this topic: http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread...func_array

Messed a bit with the plugin_functions.php and now it works. Probably time to update Wink Still wondering what triggered it though... But well, stuff's working again Tongue

Tnx for thinking with me Smile
What version, what does health check say?
(2014-08-11, 23:31:48)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]What version, what does health check say?

"Kan niet gecontroleerd worden. Uw versie is 2.01"

aka

Unable to check. Your version is 2.01
Most plugins nowadays are designed to work with GS 3.1+ (or GS 3.0+ at most)
(2014-08-12, 00:00:39)Carlos Wrote: [ -> ]Most plugins nowadays are designed to work with GS 3.1+ (or GS 3.0+ at most)

But I didn't update/change anything after I first installed my 2.01 version with the plugins. So that should no be the issue I think Shy
your host might have changed your php version and something in your old version on longer works.
or some new security restriction in place.

check your error.txt and host error logs

read the wiki section on debugging.

( you should really consider upgrading also )