GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: i18n problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I used get simple in combination with the 'simple blue' theme, which requires i18n for navigation. However when I try to login with the plugins activated I get the following messages in debug mode. Without debug mode I get a white screen.

Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\websites\***\admin\lang\nl_NL.php:1) in D:\websites\***\admin\inc\cookie_functions.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\websites\***\admin\lang\nl_NL.php:1) in D:\websites\***\admin\inc\cookie_functions.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\websites\***\admin\lang\nl_NL.php:1) in D:\websites\***\plugins\i18n_base\backend.class.php on line 7

I already read other topics about this problem but I can't find a solution. The workaround to go to the plugins.php after logging in works. But of course that is not a nice situation.

Thank you in advance for helping me!
what version?

Your language file probably has a newline at the beginning or end remove it.
error reporting is probably on, turn it off if you dont need it, or enable GSSUPPRESSERRORS.
I am using the newest version (3.3.3)

I checked my language file (Dutch) in the admin/lang folder. It had a strange dot at the first line according to Adobe Edge Code, but I did not see anything strange when I opened the file in notepad. Removed it and its working perfectly now.

Tanks very much!

Error reporting was indeed on, just to check for the errors. It's off again now.
Did you get it from extend ?
I wonder if it needs to be fixed.
(2014-09-12, 06:34:59)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get it from extend ?
I wonder if it needs to be fixed.

Got it from here

Just downloaded the file again and still the strange dot.

Great and fast support btw, tnx! (y)