GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Need a simple plugin - Paid work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in need of a simple plugin - at least it seems to be quite simple to me Wink

It should work like this:
In admin I should be able to set one or multiple texts with a start- and end-date
If today is between those dates the text(s) will be shown, else not.

Texts should be entered in editor
Old texts should be saved until manually deleted

Can this be done by you? If so, PM cost and estimated deliverytime?
Payment via PayPal

Got questions? Ask here!
  • Should “texts” be different pages or snippets of text shown within other pages?
  • Should the dates be entered with some sort of calendar or just written in a field?

I think those two are some of the most important questions in this case.
Should “texts” be different pages or snippets of text shown within other pages?
Snippets

Should the dates be entered with some sort of calendar or just written in a field?
Your choice Smile
Trying to figure out exactly what you need here. Check the attached screenshot and tell me how close I am to what it is you need.
If it can be shown on the frontpage via some call it seems right Smile
Sorry, just realized you have different calls for different snippets. All snippets should be called with the same call and shown if they are in between the dates for publish
A solution has been found and implemented. It doesn't work fully as requested, but good enough (Pareto)

Thanks to Zegnåt (and maybe others) for showing interest. I guess more work will be posted Smile