GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Custom menu template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

The last 4 years I am a heavy Drupal user, but sometimes it is an overkilled cms.

Now I find this awesome CMS, and will learn work with it.

GS is new for me, and I have a question to find the flexibility of this cms.

In the next days I will make my own template with the Foundation framework , but is it possible for making a custom template for the menu manager?
If yes, where can I find the menu template or how override it?

Sorry for my bad english Blush8

Regards,
Christophe
Hello Oleg06,

Wauw! Superfast reply!

Thank you for the info.

I am impressed that gs very flexibility with this awesome plugins.

In the future I will start a small business Webdesign and think made sites for clients with GS.
Save me a lot of time for configuration with this cms. And can more targetting to the frontend without lose quality.

Big cms systems have to many settings for the same website designs, and spent a lot of time in the configuration of this big systems.

I am very happy to find this great system.

Thanks a lot to everyone who make this a great CMS!

Regards,
Christophe
The only problem with GS is you have to come up with your own solutions if you want a blog, gallery, or any block based content or digest pages. And there are some very good plugins to do that, and its fairly easy to do yourself if you know any php.
Totally agree!

But is a fine system, and saved a lot of time for making websites from scratch, because you have a good foundation (backend, frontend and a lot of great plugins and themes).

Last but not least: an active forum Wink

Christophe