GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Help with exec-php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a CMS newbie. GetSimple is my first CMS and so far I like it.
As of now, GetSimple is not yet on line, I am attempting to convert my site to it.
My web site's main application runs a set of PHP scripts that allow users to search and download pdf documents.
In order to run the php from within pages managed by GetSimple, I downloaded exec-php and installed it at the right place, but now what?
I am at a loss as to how to migrate my php code to the CMS editor.
Any help would be appreciated.

Didier

Server: CentOS 6
GetSimple v 3.3.4
PHP v5.3.3
Don't use that plugin use dynpages and components instead.
(2015-01-03, 09:01:11)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use that plugin use dynpages and components instead.

Thanks for the help. I installed it, the activated it, created a component per the example at: http://mvlcek.bplaced.net/get-simple/dynpages/
and called the component from a page on my site.

I get this:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_i18n_navigation() in /var/www/html/getsimple/admin/inc/theme_functions.php(548) : eval()'d code on line 3

I also installed and activated the i18n_customfield plugin, made no difference.

Could you elaborate why this plugin is preferable to exec-php?
(2015-01-03, 10:33:01)Didier9 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-03, 09:01:11)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use that plugin use dynpages and components instead.

I also installed and activated the i18n_customfield plugin, made no difference.

I installed the "right" i18n plugin and that works, thanks. Hopefully that will get me on track.