GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Information about GetSimple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am trying to make a list of the most used CMS (-HERE- the list), GetSimple is part of the list.

I need some information about GetSimple:
- Year the project started ?
- PHP version required?
- Database compatibility?
- Available modules/features: Articles, Blog, Calendar, Contact form, Events, Forum, File manager, Image Galleries, Messages, Newsletter, Poll, Tag system, RSS, Search form, Shoutbox, Statistics, User registration, Wiki, WYSIWYG, ...

The page of GetSimple is -HERE- .

Can someone help me with this information? Or correct the information I have already put.

Thank you,
cmsthemegenerator Wrote:Year the project started?
Hard to say, since Chris worked with the CMS privately first. But this website and forum as you see it now exist since late 2009.
cmsthemegenerator Wrote:PHP version required?
PHP 5.1.3, as mentioned on the download page.
cmsthemegenerator Wrote:Database compatibility?
None, we don’t use a database and we’re proud to say so. (You have this wrong on your site!)
cmsthemegenerator Wrote:Available modules/features
But of course there are many more, like tweet buttons for instance.

Quote:Or correct the information I have
What exactly do you mean by “multilingual support” on your website? The CMS is available in multiple language.
Zegnåt Wrote:RSS (plugin)

This could lead to confusion, it should be named "RSS fetcher" (or similar).

Alexey created a function to make a RSS feed of pages whose parent is a page with slug 'news' ( http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.php?id=197 ), but I don't know if it works with GS 2.0 and later (I haven't tested it).

Maybe someone will sometime make a plugin equivalent for this... If not, I'll try when I have the time (I have in mind using your Creation Date plugin, or a modified one -to be editable-)
Aah, yes, I was planning to link to Alexey’s, but in my haste I just took the first RSS topic. Sorry for that.