GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: How to install flatblue admin theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, first time GS user here. I like the flat blue admin theme and wanted to install it but I don't know how
It says on the instruction "Download the plugin and activate! Simple as that Smile" Huh
So where do exactly I'll put the files?
nevermind! I figured that it should be copied in the plugin folder. geeeezzz.. poor documentation -_-
(2015-10-04, 18:17:41)welski Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, first time GS user here. I like the flat blue admin theme and wanted to install it but I don't know how
It says on the instruction "Download the plugin and activate! Simple as that Smile" Huh

Put the file flat-blue.php and the map flat-blue in the plugins dir and activate in the admin/pugins/flat-blue.php

edit ...you find out already
(2015-10-04, 19:08:37)Frens Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-04, 18:17:41)welski Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, first time GS user here. I like the flat blue admin theme and wanted to install it but I don't know how

Put the file flat-blue.php and the map flat-blue in the plugins dir and activate in the admin/pugins/flat-blue.php

Thank you for the response. I figure it out already, I did the tutorial on converting a static theme to GS and I am totally excited on this sweet little CMS.

However, I am having trouble operating nanogallery4gs plugin. Just activated it and I cant find a button or interface on how to add pictures etc. 
(2015-10-04, 20:11:38)welski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-04, 19:08:37)Frens Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you for the response. I figure it out already, I did the tutorial on converting a static theme to GS and I am totally excited on this sweet little CMS.

However, I am having trouble operating nanogallery4gs plugin. Just activated it and I cant find a button or interface on how to add pictures etc. 
I have the same problems... thake maybe this one http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/the...llery/151/ or
http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/i18n-gallery/160/

The most GS gallerys take there image from a map ..data/uploads/sub/e.g.... no button need to add images
(2015-10-04, 20:11:38)welski Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the response. I figure it out already, I did the tutorial on converting a static theme to GS and I am totally excited on this sweet little CMS.

Hi welski,

I also had trouble using nanogallery4gs before, if you get stuck there are also some alternatives in GS Extend I believe.
The documentation is not fully up to date, but it does mention the most important stuff.
IMO this is an important barrier that should be lowered so that new users can more easily find the relevant information and hopefully contribute to GS' popularity.