GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Catalan translation of GetSimple 2.01
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have made a catalan translation of GetSimple 2.01 for a site i'm developing. Attached is a zip with an ANSI and UTF8 versions of the tranlation. Both works perfectly in my server (Debian Lenny + IspCP-Omega).
I wish to be useful to anyone else who need it.
Thanks and congratulations for your exceptional cms.
Thanks for taking your time to translate GetSimple!
I have translated the language file for the dev-r146 version found. Doing that, i realised that some entries could be enhanced and i updated the language files sent few days ago. So the files (in lang_ca.zip arxive) must replace the ones from ca_tranlation.zip. The lang_ca-r164.zip has the new entries for the version.
Going on with GetSimple!
And the file missing!!!
Moltes gràcies... er... Thanks a lot! ;-)

PS What I don't understand is why you translate "plugin" to "extension", but not "permalink" to "dels enllaços"...
I suggest this catalan (Spain's second most popular language) translation be included in GS language pack.
@laketanix, some fixes suggested:

- change · to · (several lines)
- change non-ASCII characters ó, é, í (at "WELCOME_P") to their html equivalent (ó etc)
Sure thing... I will add it once your suggestions are corrected. Thanks for doing this laketanix!
Tanks for your work. It's a good translation. I'll use it.