GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: exclamation mark on support tab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, just started with Get Simple. really impressed.

I have just installed in localhost within Fedora 22 but noticed that I have a small yell box with an exclamation mark over the support tab.

Any ideas please.
It means either one of your plugins or GetSimple itself has an update available.

it can be suppressed by editing GSCONFIG.INI and setting GSNOVERCHECK
(2016-02-19, 08:11:32)n00dles101 Wrote: [ -> ]It means either one of your plugins or GetSimple itself has an update available.

it can be suppressed by editing GSCONFIG.INI and setting GSNOVERCHECK

Thanks for the quick response. I downloaded the most recent version of getsimple from the website and haven't added any plugins at all. Its just as is, all I did was complete the form and then clicked the install button to proceed.

I've installed 3.3.8 and 3.3.7 both have the same mark.

Also in the support tab it says 'upgrade check failed' so did as you suggested in GSCONFIG and the mark has gone

Thanks
It means it cant check for updates, so either something is blocking the requests on your server or its cached and will fix it self.

It basically means look at health check and see, its no big deal.
(2016-02-19, 09:07:53)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]It means it cant check for updates, so either something is blocking the requests on your server or its cached and will fix it self.

It basically means look at health check and see, its no big deal.

Thought so

Thanks Shawn, much appreciated