GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: User comments for pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd love to see a simple user comments plug in that allwoed visitors to leave comments at the bottom of a page.
devaintfire Wrote:I'd love to see a simple user comments plug in that allwoed visitors to leave comments at the bottom of a page.

I have it....
write me and i send it
f.mariottini@gmail.com
sertorre Wrote:
devaintfire Wrote:I'd love to see a simple user comments plug in that allwoed visitors to leave comments at the bottom of a page.

I have it....
write me and i send it
f.mariottini@gmail.com

I think a lot of people would love this plugin, would you be willing to share it here in the forum?
Emailed you but no reply!
devaintfire Wrote:Emailed you but no reply!

i see.....

sat and sun i sleep..LOL

so today i would sent to you...
OWS_Matthew Wrote:
sertorre Wrote:

I have it....
write me and i send it
f.mariottini@gmail.com

I think a lot of people would love this plugin, would you be willing to share it here in the forum?

if i can why no...
but i have some problem whit tralation in eng...
now the plug is in italian only...and i have to traslate a little do our upper friend....
I am really looking forward to get your plugin. Is there a seperate language file? I guess a lot of users (including me) are going to correct your translations. Unfortunately I only know one sentence in italian: Non sputare de la carossa. :-)

Muitos cumprimentos
mytest13 Wrote:I am really looking forward to get your plugin. Is there a seperate language file? I guess a lot of users (including me) are going to correct your translations. Unfortunately I only know one sentence in italian: Non sputare de la carossa. :-)

Muitos cumprimentos

ok i can't upload my file in this post so i write a my personal link
to download the plug in...

http://www.bytegarden.org/comments.zip

some work have to do on this plug in...

now is in eng...but i ignore how use an esternal language file...

tell me if work for you...

and if someone wants i have to write the section to administrator's moderation of sigle message...

byz
Whats the PHP hook?
I mean what do I need in my template to use this?
devaintfire Wrote:Whats the PHP hook?

there isn't hook to define....
copy the file in plug in directory and in page->edit->option would appare 2 checkbox
Wow that ws quick! Sweeeeet! That's awesome! And you're English isn't that bad! Mind if I check your spellings? Thanks dude.
devaintfire Wrote:Wow that ws quick! Sweeeeet! That's awesome! And you're English isn't that bad! Mind if I check your spellings? Thanks dude.

i happy that my plup work....
and i home that someone help me to make it working better....
Thanks! It work perfectly!
Thank you so much!
mytest13 Wrote:I am really looking forward to get your plugin. Is there a seperate language file? I guess a lot of users (including me) are going to correct your translations. Unfortunately I only know one sentence in italian: Non sputare de la carossa. :-)

Muitos cumprimentos

what means: " Non sputare de la carossa" ????
have y read it on a train in Italy...????

hahha in it we need of this rules....on train...
for some reason does not work under getsimple-r171
Oleg06 Wrote:for some reason does not work under getsimple-r171

sorry..but what's GS-r171?????
sertorre Wrote:Sorry… but what’s GS-r171?
He’s referring to the latest development build, which is SVN revision number 171. You can download it on the download page over at our Google Code project.
Zegnåt Wrote:
sertorre Wrote:Sorry… but what’s GS-r171?
He’s referring to the latest development build, which is SVN revision number 171. You can download it on the download page over at our Google Code project.

OK i've tested it!

the plugin work also in this feature...but not in home page...(return an error 500 on ZEND SERVER)
becouse there no page ID in URL....and so the script do not know where page have to load or change...

i'd check if $_GET['id'] exist or open data/index.xml.....
a to do work....
Instead of $_GET['id'] use return_page_slug(). This GetSimple function should return the slug for every page, and for the homepage it will return index. This way you don’t have to go mess with the $_GET.
Zegnåt Wrote:Instead of $_GET['id'] use return_page_slug(). This GetSimple function should return the slug for every page, and for the homepage it will return index. This way you don’t have to go mess with the $_GET.

tnx working fine....
i'd like to finish dettail of this little plugin...
sorry, working Smile
is it possible to attach a captcha, checking email?
Oleg06 Wrote:is it possible to attach a captcha, checking email?

now i'm working about moderation....
if u want to help me tnx...
^_________^
i see a discrete interest about this plugin...

i'd like to write it more comletly and more flexible...

so today i've think to use sqlite to save some iformation..

now comment atuor e falg are saved in the same xml of pagecontent...
but i think would be more safe to save it in a different file...
and perhaps ina a flat-talebd-files like sqlite...

this is compatible whit the philosofy of project for u?
Pages: 1 2