GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Cant login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody.

I just have installed GetSimple, and it works great but after 50 minutes, i needed to login again.
So i tought "nothing wrong" but now i can't login. and when i typ the url he gives me a with page.

What to do?
You can have login problems due to a problem with the Dutch language file. What version of the translation are you using? If you’re not using my version, try it with that one first.

If you still have problems after that please enable debug mode in the gsconfig.php file, that way PHP errors are shown instead of white pages.

---

Er kunnen inlog problemen onstaan door een fout in de Nederlandse vertaling. Welkde versie van de vertaling gebruik je? Als je een andere versie dan de mijne gebruikt wil je die misschien toch even proberen.

Mocht je dan nogsteeds problemen hebben kun je het beste debug mode aanzetten in het gsconfig.php bestand, dan worden PHP errors namelijk weergegeven inplaats van een witte pagina.
Thanks a lot!
It works!