GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Get Simple CMS – Problems with HTML Data Attributes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
I'm working on a new Project using GetSimple CMS again. In this Project I'm using Pixelcoq's parallax.js. to slighly animate the images on scroll. (http://pixelcog.github.io/parallax.js/)

I'm targeting the images via HTML Data Attributes. Using GetSimple CMS I'm targeting the image folder as usual:

<section class="parallax-window" data-parallax="scroll" data-position="top" data-bleed="100" data-speed="0.3" data-image-src="<?php get_theme_url(); ?>/img/image.jpg" data-natural-width="1920" data-natural-height="1281">

</section>

For some reason the images do not display after uploading to the server. I tried to fix it with targeting the images using JS but that doesn't work either ...

Ideas, solutions how to fix this are more than welcome.

Sven
Hi.

Just to be sure: you do not have a Javascript blocker enabled for that web site?

Hypertexter
where are you putting this code ?
in template ?

why are you using <section> elements ?
(2016-09-08, 02:16:24)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]where are you putting this code ?
in template ?

why are you using <section> elements ?

Yeah! Is that wrong?

But I solved the problem. I made an image folder outside the CMS on the server and linked the images to that folder. It might not be the cleanest fix but it works.

You can check the website now (not finished yet): www.countingsheepcorner.com
your img folder will need a allow htaccess file, it is probably in a restricted folder.
(2016-09-08, 02:40:46)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]your img folder will need a allow htaccess file, it is probably in a restricted folder.

Which one? The folder inside GetSimple or the one I made to fix the bug?