GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Support needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for forum moderators, we have had a massive influx of spammers.

I need volunteers for spammer moderation.
We use the purge spammer plugin, so it real easy to remove spammers and all their posts with 1 click, but I need members that are on the forum alot, or have time to check in everyday and check for spam.

I literally have to remove stuff every morning CST.

I also need someone to do the legwork of researching and recommending mybb spam prevention methods, It takes a bit of time to follow the forums and plugins for working solutions, as plugins stop working are unsupported, or break after upgrades ( this is what has lead to our current situation ) several plugin no longer are working to prevent link posting etc.

Read the spam forums at mybb and find UP TO DATE solutions for us.

I do not have the time to maintain the code, forum, and mybb install all by myself.

Thanks
Hey Shawn,

I'm still still here daily checking the forums and deleting spammers whenever I see them. There are obviously a few getting in between me going to bed and you guys in the US. I'll keep at it....

Mike....
Do you still need help? I'm usually online once every day at least so I could help out, although I don't see much spammers lately (I guess I'm still learning to spot them).
Yes, but its not bad after i fixed some holes