GetSimple Support Forum
I18N Gallery - Printable Version

+- GetSimple Support Forum (http://get-simple.info/forums)
+-- Forum: GetSimple (http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Plugins (http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: I18N Gallery (/showthread.php?tid=1662)

I18N Gallery - graphiclunch - 2012-07-13

Hey,

When I want to add pictures to the gallery and I press on the pictures to select them, nothing happens..?
Any idea what is causing this?

Best regards,
Lasse

I18N Gallery - rfuller - 2012-07-18

mvlcek

Been awhile since I had ask you about using the gallery to do individual pictures, but I finally got around to adding pictures, but ran into a problem.

When I call a individaul picture from the gallery the picture is fine , but the PHP code pushes the text down the page like it had inserted all the pictures in the gallery. Pictures don't show just the one I call with the tag, but it leaves the space on the page for all of the pictures.

php code I am using is:

name of gallery is caps numbered each picture 1- 21 in the gallery of caps so I used the tag pic4

(%gallery name=caps tags=pic4 %)

Thanks for any help you can give in what I am doing wrong .

Bob

I18N Gallery - mvlcek - 2012-07-18

rfuller Wrote:mvlcek

Been awhile since I had ask you about using the gallery to do individual pictures, but I finally got around to adding pictures, but ran into a problem.

When I call a individaul picture from the gallery the picture is fine , but the PHP code pushes the text down the page like it had inserted all the pictures in the gallery. Pictures don't show just the one I call with the tag, but it leaves the space on the page for all of the pictures.

php code I am using is:

name of gallery is caps numbered each picture 1- 21 in the gallery of caps so I used the tag pic4

Bob

I don't have this problem as you can see here.
Please give me the link to your problem page or upload/send me the generated HTML code of the page.

I18N Gallery - rfuller - 2012-07-19

mvlcek

Here is an example. You will see a picture of a cap and the text has been push down the page

www.bluebonnetmotorsparts.com/jeep-caps-visors

I tested using the whole Gallery and it pushes the text down the page the same amount space as it does with only the one picture.

Bob

mvlcek Wrote:

php code I am using is:

Bob

I don't have this problem as you can see here.
Please give me the link to your problem page or upload/send me the generated HTML code of the page.

I18N Gallery - mvlcek - 2012-07-19

Here is an example. You will see a picture of a cap and the text has been push down the page

I tested using the whole Gallery and it pushes the text down the page the same amount space as it does with only the one picture.

The problem is the <div style="clear:both"></div> within the gallery, which pushes the content below the navigation. As you have already patched the plugin, you can either patch it some more or you can add the rule .boxed { float: left; } to your CSS (this is specific to your template).

I18N Gallery - rfuller - 2012-07-19

Thank you so much mvlcek it worked great, I had to make a few other changes to the theme but that was minor.

Thanks again for all your effort and the great plugins.

Bob

mvlcek Wrote:

The problem is the <div style="clear:both"></div> within the gallery, which pushes the content below the navigation. As you have already patched the plugin, you can either patch it some more or you can add the rule .boxed { float: left; } to your CSS (this is specific to your template).

I18N Gallery - sleman - 2012-07-19

the fancybox in my page didn`t work whyy :S: Sad((

here -> http://jawdateid.org/pic

I18N Gallery - mvlcek - 2012-07-19

sleman Wrote:the fancybox in my page didn`t work whyy :S: Sad((

Because you include jQuery multiple times and have jscript errors in nivoSlider, etc.
Install e.g. the firefox plugin Web Developer and check the error messages.

I18N Gallery - yojoe - 2012-07-19

sleman Wrote:the fancybox in my page didn`t work whyy :S: Sad((

Disable loading jquery library in i18n_gallery options, and refresh page.

I18N Gallery - sleman - 2012-07-20

yojoe , mvlcek Thank you very much .... Now it works

I18N Gallery - soy - 2012-07-21

Hey,

sorry for this late reply, I was on holidays. First I've tried this call, but (thats totally my fault) I've added this call to my sites-header (in the html body), not to the html head-section... no autoslide works fantastic!

But now I do miss my navigation-arrows. In the options-dropdown I am only able to add numbers as navigation, but I would like to get back my arrows on the left and right of the slideshow. Is this possible?
(sorry, I do not find this in your help-section!)

//EDIT: Solved it with the z-index attribute in my css file!

Thanks a lot for your patience!
Greetings

I18N Gallery - libygo - 2012-07-22

Hi,

Don`t understand how include I18N Gallery in news manage 2.2.4

In oter pages work GOOD!

Include: (% gallery name=test1 %)

Help please!

In front display:

Опубликовано: 22.07.2012
(% gallery name=test1 %)

In header don`t include i18n scripts

Googlemap dont work too

(%googlemap:myMap%)

I18N Gallery - mvlcek - 2012-07-23

libygo Wrote:Don`t understand how include I18N Gallery in news manage 2.2.4

Most plugins like I18N Gallery don't work on news manager items.
You can use I18N Special Pages instead of News Manager.

I18N Gallery - pierre - 2012-07-26

Not to sound like a douche, but is it alright to hide the Copyright-footer from the plugin-page in the footer, where it says to Donate and such? Find it a bit confusing for clients with i18n Gallery. No other module im using has this, except for i18n Gallery and Special Pages plugin.

Thanks for the great plugins!

I18N Gallery - mvlcek - 2012-07-26

pierre Wrote:Not to sound like a douche, but is it alright to hide the Copyright-footer from the plugin-page in the footer, where it says to Donate and such? Find it a bit confusing for clients with i18n Gallery. No other module im using has this, except for i18n Gallery and Special Pages plugin.

As I'm developing the plugins in my leisure time and do not earn money with them I've placed a Donate-Button on http://mvlcek.bplaced.net to see how many people would donate something. If somebody is making money by using (or installing for clients) GetSimple and important plugins (like Multi User or I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery), I'd expect them to donate something to GetSimple and the plugin authors. Sadly this does not seem to be the case, so I tried to find out, if having this text in the plugin page would make a difference.

So, if you have donated a reasonable amount (e.g. a percentage of what you saved by not having to implement the functionality or what additional amount you could charge the client), feel free to remove the footer. If you didn't, I can't prevent you from doing so either ;-)

I18N Gallery - tommy - 2012-07-31

hi mvlcek, any plan to include colorbox into this plugin?

I18N Gallery - denisnorma - 2012-08-04

I'm bug Not logged in! on only one computer! On all other things work!! Mac - works. Win XP - works. Win7 - works. With what may be the reason? PC my client, and it is not working I18N Gallery! Help!
Win 7 SP1

I18N Gallery - Nobody - 2012-08-06

How can I change setting 'titlePosition' to 'over' in fancybox in I18N Gallery plugin?

I18N Gallery - widecircle - 2012-08-08

Hi there!
Does anyone how to get the "real" url for a big image that you want to open in fancybox rather than the /?=galleryname:-2 or so.
Reason is I'm using this with the new Fancybox.
I've realised that changes is needed in the helper.php & the function "i18n_gallery_pic_link".
Not sure just yet how to acheive this...

Niklas

I18N Gallery - mvlcek - 2012-08-08

widecircle Wrote:Hi there!
Does anyone how to get the "real" url for a big image that you want to open in fancybox rather than the /?=galleryname:-2 or so.
Reason is I'm using this with the new Fancybox.
I've realised that changes is needed in the helper.php & the function "i18n_gallery_pic_link".
Not sure just yet how to acheive this...

Niklas

The links in the original HTML are for the fallback, if javascript is switched off.
If javascript is switched on, these links are automatically replaced with the real image links by Javascript.

I18N Gallery - soy - 2012-08-08

Hi! I want to appear a different slider on every page, so I thought, that its the easiest way to include i18N custom fields, with one field "sliderid". So I create the galleries, and on every page I can type the gallery I want to show and custom fields gives this to my template file with
<?php get_custom_field('sliderid'); ?>

So I do need to implement this in the
<?php get_i18n_gallery_header('slider'); ?>
and
<?php get_i18n_gallery(' '); ?>
part, but I have no idea how.

<?php get_i18n_gallery('<?php get_custom_field('sliderid'); ?>'); ?>
does not work, does it?
Best regards, Soy.

I18N Gallery - mvlcek - 2012-08-08

soy Wrote:Hi! I want to appear a different slider on every page, so I thought, that its the easiest way to include i18N custom fields, with one field "sliderid". So I create the galleries, and on every page I can type the gallery I want to show and custom fields gives this to my template file with
<?php get_custom_field('sliderid'); ?>

So I do need to implement this in the
<?php get_i18n_gallery_header('slider'); ?>
and
<?php get_i18n_gallery(' '); ?>
part, but I have no idea how.

<?php get_i18n_gallery('<?php get_custom_field('sliderid'); ?>'); ?>
does not work, does it?
Best regards, Soy.

1. Use return_custom_field, as get_custom_field will output the field content on the page.
  2. You are already in PHP code, so <?php is contraproductive
  3. 's are string delimiters, you must not use them here
Code:
<?php get_i18n_gallery_header(return_custom_field('sliderid'));  ?>
<?php get_i18n_gallery(return_custom_field('sliderid'));  ?>

I18N Gallery - soy - 2012-08-08

THANKS A LOT! For the solution and further explanations! Works perfect for me!