GetSimple Support Forum
Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - Printable Version

+- GetSimple Support Forum (http://get-simple.info/forums)
+-- Forum: GetSimple (http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Plugins (http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! (/showthread.php?tid=224)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - frontlineco - 2010-03-21

Zegnåt Wrote:It could be conflicting, depending on your CSS. It’s wrong in any case to have an UL-element as a direct child of an other UL-element anyway. You’ll have to edit the plugin to get it right.

Simply search plugin file for this:
Code:
echo '<ul class="menu">';
I think you can guess what you want to edit… Once you edited the plugin to output the right UL-element, remove the one that is wrapping <?php menu_master(); ?> in your template.

This solved the problem, thank you very much for your help!

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - wewanwang - 2010-03-26

Quote:http://zegnat.net/data/uploads/zegnat-multilevelmenu.zip

I tried to download the multi-level menu plugin with the link provided on above but it keeps on shown file not found. Any idea??

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - Zegnåt - 2010-03-27

Download it from the forums here. I’ll soon get a new topic and download link online, a small group (should) have been beta testing the new completely rewritten (and much better) version of this plugin this week.

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - ubuntulistener - 2010-03-28

Hello - Curious to know if a solution was found to frontlineco's error message from page 4 (post#97) of this thread.
Quote:[19-Mar-2010 09:15:49] PHP Warning: Missing argument 1 for menu_master(), called in /home/content/80/5809980/html/gscms/theme/Redemption Outreach/template.php on line 47 and defined in /home/content/80/5809980/html/gscms/plugins/zegnat-multilevelmenu.php on line 74
because I'm seeing the same message when in debug-mode.
The theme I'm working with is abacus, which is the only difference.

Thanks

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - Zegnåt - 2010-03-28

ubuntulistener Wrote:Hello - Curious to know if a solution was found to frontlineco's error message from page 4 (post#97) of this thread.
First of all, it’s a PHP Warning and not an actual error. It shouldn’t break anything.

That said, it was a small error on my end, something I forgot to code correctly. The next version of the plugin will fix this issue. If you can’t live with the PHP warning here’s how to fix it:
Quote:Line 74 of the plugin file:
Code:
function menu_master($a) {
Should be changed to:
Code:
function menu_master($a='') {

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - nmartino - 2010-03-30

Quote:Download Zegnåt’s multi-level navigation.

This download page is down. Can you activate it again?
Thank you.

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - Zegnåt - 2010-03-30

The link should work again, though if you had just read this last page of the topic you would have seen a working download link.

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - oldzas - 2010-03-31

How to deduce the necessary page? For example выести page "news".

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - Zegnåt - 2010-03-31

What do you mean by deduce? This plugin should just output a menu as described in the first post of the topic.

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - oldzas - 2010-04-01

Im scribe example tag: get_navigation(return_page_slug("news")); or get_navigation(return_page_slug() == "news");

and not result ...... help my man ......

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - ubuntulistener - 2010-04-01

re- missing argument 1.....

Ok.. Fixed it. Thanks.

and ?? How to draw a conclusion of 1 page??

Im download new GS ( repositorium ) and not result .... How to draw a conclusion of 1 page??

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - Zegnåt - 2010-04-01

First of all, if you were to read the description in the first post you’ll know that you should not use get_navigation(). This function uses menu_master().

I can’t really say more as I don’t know what you’re asking… conclusion is probably the wrong English word for it.

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - oldzas - 2010-04-03

How to me to deduce only 1 page?? ( Im russian )

hm ........ im want (wish) output 1 page, example "news"

sory, im bad english ..........

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - Zegnåt - 2010-04-03

This plugin makes a menu, it has nothing to do with displaying 1 page…

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - Oleg06 - 2010-04-04

Thank you Zegnåt, I have all turned

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - Zegnåt - 2010-04-04

Nice work putting it in the default theme Oleg06 Smile

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - caviar - 2010-04-07

realy ..I'm sorry ...but I don't understand how to use your function :'-(
could you give a template exeample ?
thanks !

edit :
beginning of a solution for those who want to just submenus

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - caviar - 2010-04-09

and .. a little hack

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - sisoruen - 2010-04-09

hi,

I need some help. I only know some html and css so keep that in mind if you want to help me out. I want to get this muliti-level navigation working but so far with no success. this is what I did.

1. I installed the plugin in the plugins folder and it shows as being installed (there was no plugins folder under admin folder though but in the root folder).

2. I change this part of the code in the theme:
Code:
<ul id="nav">
            <?get_navigation(return_page_slug()); ?>
        </ul>

into this:
Code:
<ul id="nav">
            <?php menu_master(); ?>
        </ul>

After that I went to create a new page and in the options under parent page I chose index and I also checked the add to menu option.

this is what I got http://www.ips-institute.si/test/

Anyone would like to tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - Oleg06 - 2010-04-09

take away <ul id="nav"> </ UL>
simply paste
<? PHP menu_master ();?>

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - sisoruen - 2010-04-09

thanks for reply. I tried it but then the whole menu simply disappears and it appear on very top of the page just in simple text format.

Function: multi-level navigation. / Plugin for version 2! - Oleg06 - 2010-04-09

download a theme and see how it is done, then do so under its own template.
plugin did so too. activate my theme

Oleg06 Wrote:download a theme and see how it is done, then do so under its own template.
plugin did so too. activate my theme
http://neowebtime.ru/0/0/pack.zip

I already did try that when you posted it before for some other guy. but couldn't figure things out. your template file is kind of different and I think you also have another plugin installed and most of all I also think you have a different CSS file attached so it just didn't want to work right for me. also I am not really that good with code to really understand it well enough to figure things out just by looking at it. I would need some kind of for dummies instructions here. thanks for trying to help though.