Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROBLEM vers. 3.3.13
Huh Huh HuhMám veľký prosbu! Kto vie pomoct Si poradiť?
Ako správca nemôžem nahrať žiaden Súbor v sprave sťahovaním Sťahovanie Sťahovanie súborov (PNG, .pdf, .jpg, atď.)
Kto vie pomoct? Som začiatočník si samouk. Nemám Skúsenosti s nahrávaním novej verziám neviem, čo teraz.
Prosím o pomoc. Veľká Vďaka za pomoc pre začiatočníka.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It seems that your browser doesn't support Flash, which is required by the file uploader.

If you can't make your browser support Flash, either try with a different browser, or disable the Flash uploader (uploadify) by editing the site's root file gsconfig.php and changing:
Code:
#define('GSNOUPLOADIFY', 1);
to:
Code:
define('GSNOUPLOADIFY', 1);
(we remove the # to activate that setting)
(2017-12-30, 08:52:55)Carlos Wrote: It seems that your browser doesn't support Flash, which is required by the file uploader.

If you can't make your browser support Flash, either try with a different browser, or disable the Flash uploader (uploadify) by editing the site's root file gsconfig.php and changing:
Code:
#define('GSNOUPLOADIFY', 1);
to:
Code:
define('GSNOUPLOADIFY', 1);
(we remove the # to activate that setting)
Dear Carlos, can you write more about this.. I don´t know: How I record support Flash to GetSimple? (step by step, please)
And editing the site's root file gsconfig.php and changing ?? (i search to admin page, but i don´t know where is this :( :( )
I´m no professional in GetSimple as you ;) I´m only self-educated person :) Amateur :) Please, write me more.. and please the photo too.. where is what... which steps where... Thank you very much, dear Carlos.
I have only one question: It´s possible make in GetSimple Schematizmus Slovak dioceses? (with photo, text, dates etc.) What i must know to this? Please, write me.
Thank you very much :)
Use your ftp-program (Filezilla or something) and navigate to the root of your GetSimple site. There you will find the gsconfig.php file which you edit in the way Carlos proposes. Alternatively use a browser which still supports flash propperly..
Looks like your using Chrome browser which has flash disabled by default.

Click on the (i) icon on the URL bar and click site settings.

Under Flash, make sure its set to allow for this site. Reload the admin page.
My Github Repos: Github