Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages
graphiclunch Wrote:The styling (CSS) doesn't work on Internet Explorer 9..?

Can you give us more detail? Are you talking about the default styles or your own custom CSS styles? The default styles work perfectly for me in IE9.

If you post a screenshot of what happens, along with your custom styles then maybe we can help you.
Sure, sorry.

To my knowledge it is the default styles, altered slightly...

/** CONTACT FORM **/
.p01-contact {position:relative; width: 500px; color:inherit; margin-bottom:0px; overflow:hidden; -webkit-border-radius: 8px; -moz-border-radius: 8px; border-radius: 8px; behavior: url(PIE.htc);}

.p01-contact .field {margin-bottom:10px}
.p01-contact .field.captcha {float:left}
.p01-contact .text input {width:300px;}
.p01-contact .captcha input {width:300px;color:inherit !important;background-color:#FFF;}
.p01-contact textarea {width:300px;height:auto}

.p01-contact .text input, .p01-contact .captcha input, .p01-contact textarea {background-color:#FFF; border:1px solid #E31837; font-size:12px; color:inherit !important; padding:5px; behavior: url(PIE.htc);}

.p01-contact .text input {color:inherit;}

.p01-contact .submit {-moz-border-radius:10.2em 10.2em 10.2em 10.2em; -moz-box-shadow:0 0.1em 0.2em rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5); background-color:#E31837; border-bottom:0.2em solid #E31837; color:#FFF; cursor:pointer; font-size:1em; line-height:1; padding:0.3em 0.6em; text-shadow:0 0 0.1em #E31837;}
/** CONTACT FORM END**/

Hope this helps?
graphiclunch Wrote:Sure, sorry.

To my knowledge it is the default styles, altered slightly...

/** CONTACT FORM **/
.p01-contact {position:relative; width: 500px; color:inherit; margin-bottom:0px; overflow:hidden; -webkit-border-radius: 8px; -moz-border-radius: 8px; border-radius: 8px; behavior: url(PIE.htc);}

.p01-contact .field {margin-bottom:10px}
.p01-contact .field.captcha {float:left}
.p01-contact .text input {width:300px;}
.p01-contact .captcha input {width:300px;color:inherit !important;background-color:#FFF;}
.p01-contact textarea {width:300px;height:auto}

.p01-contact .text input, .p01-contact .captcha input, .p01-contact textarea {background-color:#FFF; border:1px solid #E31837; font-size:12px; color:inherit !important; padding:5px; behavior: url(PIE.htc);}

.p01-contact .text input {color:inherit;}

.p01-contact .submit {-moz-border-radius:10.2em 10.2em 10.2em 10.2em; -moz-box-shadow:0 0.1em 0.2em rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5); background-color:#E31837; border-bottom:0.2em solid #E31837; color:#FFF; cursor:pointer; font-size:1em; line-height:1; padding:0.3em 0.6em; text-shadow:0 0 0.1em #E31837;}
/** CONTACT FORM END**/

Hope this helps?

In the GS editor, switch to "Source" view and replace the <p> tags that are around (% contact %) to <div>s.

The reason this is happening to you is that it's not valid HTML markup to have a <form> element inside of a <p> element, and that's what is messing up IE9. The GS editor automatically places <p>s around the (% contact %) tag, so you have to manually change them to <div>s for your markup to be valid. Other browsers can deal with the invalid markup, but IE9 chokes on it.

This issue was mentioned already as needing to be fixed, but apparently it's still on the to-do list for the plugin author to fix.
Thank you very much! Smile
graphiclunch Wrote:Thank you very much! Smile

You're welcome, glad I could be of help!
Hi

First of all, I love GS just testing this out for future use, I have installed this plugin, got the form to display everything seems to work correctly. Apart from one thing

the email address I have set as the recipient, isn't completed properly meaning I don't receive any emails from the form.

it sends the form to .inf instead of .info

I have checked everywhere I have added the address and cannot find any mistakes (address blanked out here for security.

my page tag

Code:
(% contact:******@**********.info.ext %)

Any help appreciated
Gordo, welcome here!

Your problem is the result of a a small glitch in the actual version, but the solution is described here:

http://get-simple.info/forum/post/15239/#p15239

cheers, Connie
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Connie Wrote:Gordo, welcome here!

Your problem is the result of a a small glitch in the actual version, but the solution is described here:

http://get-simple.info/forum/post/15239/#p15239

cheers, Connie

many thanks Connie appreciated

As I am on on experiment install I decided to play aound a little, I complied a form I use on one of my other sites, added into the page using an iframe, It works a treat too.

Nice to have options
On checking the email that this sends out I am getting all the HTML code as well? am I missing something?

Other than that great plugin that works very well Smile
Pete

Chefbyte Services
HI,

its a bad idea to use the email-field as sender. This is a typical spam indicator for mailservers.
There should be a field in the p01contact configuration to define this value or use a default as example: "noreply@domain.tld".

Great extension btw!

cu
Hi,

great Extension!

How about a new field called "html" and the value gets parsed as html, then it's possible to add custom headers:

(% contact : text! "name", html "<h2>your data</h2>" %>

Or is there any other way to add html?

Greetings!
Is there any way to use php variables in the value part of a text field?

What I'm trying to accomplish is to have a contact form but the Subject will be pre-supplied with an item title and product number from a mysql database. I can pass those values into a variable, but the variables are just printed out as text in the field.

my tag structure is: name!, email!, phone, subject!=$title - $itemid, message!

ideally i want my Subject input field to look like this:

Code:
<input type="text" value="$title - $itemid" name="p01-contact_fields[4]" id="p01-contact1_field4">

such that the values of those variables show in the field on the page, instead of the variables themselves.
Some nice styling code ...
( Example: http://getsimple.dare-is.nl/contact/ )

Code:
.p01-contact textarea,
.p01-contact input[type="text"],
.p01-contact input[type="password"] {
    border: 1px solid #CCCCCC;
    border-radius: 4px 4px 4px 4px;
    padding: 4px 2px;
    width: 250px;
}
.p01-contact select {
    border: 1px solid #CCCCCC;
    padding: 4px 4px 4px 0;
    width: 250px;
}
.p01-contact input[type="button"],
.p01-contact input[type="submit"] {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #28313A;
    border: 1px solid #000000;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    cursor: pointer;
    font-size: 13px;
    font-weight: bold;
    margin: 0 5px 0 350px;
    padding: 4px 10px 5px;
    text-shadow: 0 -1px 0 #CCCCCC;
}
.p01-contact .label {
    float: left;
    width: 160px;
}
.p01-contact .field {
    padding: 2px 0;
}
Donuts Wrote:Hi, great plugin!
But I also need an option for a "file upload" like: http://cgi-lib.berkeley.edu/ex/fup.html. Its a sample file upload form.
I noticed that there was an file option in p01-contact.php.

Code:
/**
     * Return the general type of a field, even of specials fields.
     */
    function general_type()
    {
        $types = array(
            'name'    => 'text',
            'email'   => 'text',
            'phone'   => 'text',
            'website' => 'text',
            'subject' => 'text',
            'address' => 'textarea',
            'message' => 'textarea',
            'file'    => 'file',
            'captcha' => 'captcha',
            'askcopy' => 'checkbox');
        if(isset($types[$this->type]))
            return $types[$this->type];
        else return $this->type;
    }
So I thought I could do something simple like:
Code:
(% contact : name!, email!, file "File upload:",captcha! %)
But that does not work as I expected.
So what am I doing wrong? Help is appreciated. Greetings, Tom.

@Donuts

See row 990 in p01-contacts.php
//case 'file' :
Have you tried to enable this?
Can P01-Contact send email via an SMTP account, rather than via phpmail? If not, would it be very difficult to add this feature?
Mark,

as it is, the plugin has no configuration for that, it uses phpmail.
Why do you need an SMTP-account?
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
mvlcek Wrote:
angelo Wrote:I am use i18n plugin ... and I need setup other languare for more pages.

I'm not using p01-contact, but from the description it seems you can use it in components: just create a component for each language (e.g. named "Contact", "Contact_de", "Contact_fr", ...) and call p01-contact with language specific settings, e.g. for "Contact_fr":

Code:
$p01contact->default_lang = 'fr';

Include the component in your template with get_i18n_component instead of get_component or use the DynPages plugin (http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/dynpages/81/) and include the component in your page using {% contact %}. The I18N plugin will choose the correct component version.

Hello,

i'm new in Get Simple (and i like it)...

i still have a problem with contact form to make it for multilanguage site ( i18n plugin installed, all pages works fine).

I saw this respond of mvlicek but i didn't get it where to put that code
$p01contact->default_lang = 'fr';
and with components doesn't work for me...

However, default language for p01-contact plugin is defined in p01-contact plugin file config.php ('lang' => 'en' , ) and i think there is the trick how to manage code so it can recognize what language over I18N is active in that moment and then to use appropriate language for p01-contact.

I hope someone can help me...

Thank you Smile
http://chaga-mushroom.com/order/
Code:
(% contact: text! "Имя:", text! "Фамилия:", email!, text! "Улица, дом, квартира:", text! "Город:", text! "Почтовый индекс:", text! "Страна:", select "Вес (кг)" = "4 кг" selected | "8 кг" | "8 кг + 4 кг" | "8 кг + 8 кг" | "указать в сообщении", select "Способ оплаты" = "Webmoney" selected | "Яндекс.Деньги" | "Контакт" | "Western Union" | "Почтовый перевод", textarea "Сообщение:", captcha!"Введите код:" %)
http://chaga-mushroom.com/order/?setlang=de
Code:
(% contact: text! "Name:", text! "Familienname:", email!, text! "Straße, Haus, Wohnung:", text! "Stadt:", text! "Postleitzahl:", text! "Land:", text! "Gewicht (kg):", select "Zahlungsart" = "Western Union" selected | "Webmoney" | "Contact", textarea "Die Mitteilung:", captcha!"Kode einzuführen:" %)
http://chaga-mushroom.com/order/?setlang=en
Code:
(% contact: text! "Name:", text! "Last Name:", email!, text! "Street, house, apartment:", text! "City:", text! "ZIP/Postal Code:", text! "Country:", text! "Weight (kg):", select "Payment method" = "Western Union" selected | "Webmoney" | "Contact", textarea "Message:", captcha!"Enter code:" %)
http://chaga-mushroom.com/order/?setlang=fr
Code:
(% contact: text! "Nom:", email!, text! "Rue, maison, appartement:", text! "Ville:", text! "Code postal:", text! "Pays:", text! "Poids (kg):", select  "La méthode de paiement" = "Western Union" selected | "Webmoney" | "Contact", textarea "Message:", captcha!"Entrez le code:" %)
Thank you Oleg,

that works.
Here you are incomplete, but valid and decent polish translation.
// couldn't add 'php' attachment
http://hotfile.com/dl/137565393/ab7849a/pl.php.html
cybuch Wrote:// couldn't add 'php' attachment

Cybuch, you can zip your php files, or simply append the file name with ".txt", then you'll be able to upload them here.
Hello,

I wonder if it is possible in a form has several departments and specific emails to receive the message. Example: If the user wants to send email to support, choose support. But if the message is for the commercial, go to the email comercial.
yojoe Wrote:How about (\.[a-z]{2,3}) -> (\.[a-z]) ?

There is still {2,3} in the current 0.9.1 ver of the plugin. This is the most urgent bug to get rid of. Otherwise no chance not only for .info but .travel and other unusual domains.
It looks like p01contact can't send since my hosting cie updated to PHP5.

When I activated debug mode, nothing looks weird, no error message. If I had

Quote:<?php
echo $_POST['p01-contact_form']['token'];
echo '<br />';
echo $_SESSION['p01-contact_token'];
?>

to template.php. I get these two different values right after sending a message with the form (which doesn't work, of course)

Quote:3b74162a033a58a0f3f0c8346ea37b594f36c00f790b29.58341598
2a5cc5d8554f75272691f9f88151bd964f36ce9f37e022.97918827

Before sending, I only received a value for the SESSION.save_path, not the post, so :

Quote:2a5cc5d8554f75272691f9f88151bd964f36ce9f37e022.97918827

And no error/warning message like other user experienced on this forum.

I have a /tmp folder in /home/MYACCOUNT and in /home/MYACCOUNT/public_html where GetSimple 3.0 is. And my php.ini tmp path is /home/MYACCOUNT/tmp

Uploaded a phpinfo and it looks like SESSIONS are enabled...

If anybody want to this this form, the URL is : http://bit.ly/wisXeP

Any idea why I don't receive any email since that upgrade. Any help will be welcome.

Thank you,

Steve
Here's what I get in debug mode. Guess it can be useful :

Quote:p01-contact debug

$p01contact :

P01contact Object
(
[version] => 0.9.1
[default_email] =>
[default_lang] => fr
[securimage_url] => http://daniellebenoit.ca/plugins/p01-contact/captcha/
[forms:private] => Array