Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages
This plugin allows a maximum of 3 chars in the top level domain (.info, .name, .arpa ... not allowed) and hasn't been updated recently.

It seems you have to replace some of the 3's by 4's in the plugin's code.
See #258 (in this thread):
http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread...5#pid21705

(I've not tested.)
(2012-11-11, 01:32:44)Carlos Wrote: This plugin allows a maximum of 3 chars in the top level domain (.info, .name, .arpa ... not allowed) and hasn't been updated recently.

It seems you have to replace some of the 3's by 4's in the plugin's code.
See #258 (in this thread):
http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread...5#pid21705

(I've not tested.)

Now is working!
Thank you for sharing me this.

@ hameau
It is a shame because I didn't checked the entire discussion or the forum search.
Thank you for your answer.

I LOVE GET-SIMPLE COMMUNITY !
Very active, very helpful.
Hello

I like this plugin is good and flexible. But. Is chance for better anti spam system? Captcha looks not good and is discouraging for visitors. Maybe same word play? Or like a "how much is 3+7"?

Thank's!
(2012-11-15, 21:25:48)Dude Wrote: Hello

I like this plugin is good and flexible. But. Is chance for better anti spam system? Captcha looks not good and is discouraging for visitors. Maybe same word play? Or like a "how much is 3+7"?

Thank's!

You can change the looks of captcha (image w/h, background color, distortion amount, number of lines etc, make it use wordlist), take a look at securimage_show.php and securimage.php (in folder p01-contact > captcha).
(2012-11-15, 23:26:24)vasitellapahki Wrote:

Thank's!

You can change the looks of captcha (image w/h, background color, distortion amount, number of lines etc, make it use wordlist), take a look at securimage_show.php and securimage.php (in folder p01-contact > captcha).
http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread...le-contact

Code:
<?php if (function_exists('sc_mail')) { sc_mail(); } ?>

<?php if (function_exists('sc_form')) { sc_form(); } ?>
in the plugin all translated into Russian

Thank's!
Have you ever received a spam message from p01 contact form ?
Well, I didnt.
There are special fields available to use in p01CF: fieldcaptcha, and password.
There was also a possibility to switch from img to math captcha.
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread...le-contact
download http://business-website.ru/012/simple-contact.zip
Code:
<?php if (function_exists('sc_mail')) { sc_mail(); } ?>

<?php if (function_exists('sc_form')) { sc_form(); } ?>
in the plugin all translated into Russian
[/quote]

Thank's! It's what I need! Big Grin
Hi. I'm very new to GetSimple and still a pretty amateur PHP coder, so I thought I'd post a frustrating problem I had with p01-contact, and the way I finally solved the problem.

The problem: I could not get even the default contact form to show up in the sidebar, using the included innovation theme.

I could get the form to show up in the body of a page by just entering

Code:
(% contact %)

However, that didn't work when I pasted it into the Theme > Edit Components > Sidebar field in the admin pages. I read the author's documentation closely, and knew I had to put the following code somewhere -- but where?

PHP Code:
<?php
get_component
('sidebar');
echo 
$p01contact->parse('(% contact %)');
?>

I tried pasting that into the sidebar component field, under the heading "contact us", but just got the heading repeated many times down the sidebar, with no form. When I left off the get_component line, I was down to just one instance of the header in the sidebar -- but still no form.

Finally I figured it out: The PHP code above goes into the sidebar.inc.php file in the theme's folder. As it turns out, the get_component line is already there, so I just had to add the echo line. This is what it looks like, at the end of the sidebar.inc.php file:

PHP Code:
    <!-- wrap each sidebar section like this -->
    <
div class="section">
        <?
php get_component('sidebar');    
        echo 
$p01contact->parse('(% contact %)');

?>
    </div> 

And now I have the default form, and can start figuring out how to customize it.

I just want to emphasize that my frustration was mostly the result of my own ignorance when it comes to GetSimple, plus slightly confusing documentation. Maybe it would be possible to be even more explicit in the documentation where the code should go?

Thanks!

tf
Is it possible to change how the date is formated in the messages?
Or change the language of the day/month?

GS Community Edition with php8.x compatibility, new features and much more!  Support Me

(2012-12-11, 01:08:00)islander Wrote: Is it possible to change how the date is formated in the messages?
Or change the language of the day/month?

edit /p01-contact/p01-contact.php file, and locate date('r') function in line 654. Every date function element is described here
http://php.net/manual/pl/function.date.php

Before you start testing, make yourself a huge cup of coffe Wink
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
(2012-12-11, 01:41:56)yojoe Wrote: Before you start testing, make yourself a huge cup of coffe Wink

Brewing now, thanks for the tip Smile

Edit: To get this to display in the clients language, I commented out line 654 and added the following...
PHP Code:
setlocale(LC_ALL'es_ES');
$content .= '<h3>' strftime('%d de %B, %Y - %T') . '</h3><br/>'

More info for those who would like to use it too...
http://php.net/manual/en/function.setlocale.php
http://php.net/manual/en/function.strftime.php

GS Community Edition with php8.x compatibility, new features and much more!  Support Me

I just installed this as I'm trying to find a contact plug-in that will work for my client. I get a mass of errors when it's active. Deactivate and they go away...

Code:
Warning: file_get_contents(/home3/dianajoc/public_html/getsimple/data/other/user.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/dianajoc/public_html/getsimple/admin/inc/basic.php on line 257

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home3/dianajoc/public_html/getsimple/plugins/p01-contact_gs.php on line 69

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/dianajoc/public_html/getsimple/admin/inc/basic.php:257) in /home3/dianajoc/public_html/getsimple/admin/inc/cookie_functions.php on line 23

I've deactivated the other plug-ins I have installed and activated this and it still throws errors so I don't think it's a plug-in incompatibility. I suspect since this plug-in hasn't been updated in quite sometime it is no longer compatible with the current version of GetSimple.

If that's true, it might be worthwhile for the admins to note it as such.
Dear Friends,

I have installed on my site this plugin, everything is ok, except that I did not receive any email on my Default email.

Any ideas?

Tks / Andre Lima
You entered your email in the p01contact configuration panel? It doesn't automatically use any other email which you entered in Settings or Users. And saved?
I use the plugin on localhost, on my Mac with WebStart and I have this error :
Code:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Users/mymac/Sites/gs-sp/plugins/p01-contact_gs.php on line 69
Any idea ?
Français et éternel débutant
French and eternal beginner
(2013-02-27, 18:22:21)krysttof Wrote: I use the plugin on localhost, on my Mac with WebStart and I have this error :
Code:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Users/mymac/Sites/gs-sp/plugins/p01-contact_gs.php on line 69
Any idea ?

Hi Krysttof yes I have the same thing on localhost in wampserver. I don't fully understand why but the error goes away when I upload to a web server. It never happened to me before 3.2.0 but is because the plugin was made for GS version 2.

Some info in other threads
http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread...33&page=13
http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread.php?tid=4290
How can I add 2 default email addresses?
Meaning when a user fills the form and sends it the default inputted email address in the backend, I want that same email to send onto another email address.
(2013-03-05, 20:12:45)ShaneTFletcher Wrote: How can I add 2 default email addresses?
Meaning when a user fills the form and sends it the default inputted email address in the backend, I want that same email to send onto another email address.
fiesta.cc will do mail forwarding to a list free.
(2013-03-05, 20:12:45)ShaneTFletcher Wrote: How can I add 2 default email addresses?

...or you can not bother about the default email address and insert the contact form with:
(% contact : address@domain.ext, another@domain.ext %)
and that way have as many recipients as you want.
See http://nliautaud.fr/wiki/travaux/p01-contact for further info.
Hello guys,
Plugin is great, and I made a full translation into Russian. Here it is: http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin-lan...lugin/612/
Emails coming to me keep going into my spam box. How do I prevent that?

How can I set the emails to that they appear to come from a particular email address?

Thanks.

Don
I want to send a bcc copy of all emails to another address. Does anyone know of how to either use a method similar to:
(% contact : address@domain.ext, another@domain.ext %)
which is how to send a cc copy or is there any way to mod p01-contact.php to get a bcc copy?
I use this plugin with a web server, I have no errors that I had previously in localhost.
But now I don't see the captcha image !
Sad
Français et éternel débutant
French and eternal beginner
(2012-09-04, 11:23:14)mdc.girmm Wrote: So... I still fighting with the problem of the checkbox validation. I don't want to bother you, but it's really important for me. I guess it's time to learn PHP...

I have tryed with this:

case 'radio':
if($this->value == "yes")
return True;
else return False;

I too am trying to add a required field to a form, but am having no luck at all.

I have added this to the form:
Code:
checkbox! "Acepto las condiciones de uso y aviso legal de esta web y su política de privacidad." "Acepto",

Which gives me an output of:
Code:
<div class="field checkbox">
                <div class="label"><label for="p01-contact1_field4">Acepto las condiciones de uso y aviso legal de esta web y su pol&iacute;tica de privacidad. <strong style="color:red">*</strong></label></div>
                    <input id="p01-contact1_field4_option0" type="checkbox" name="p01-contact_fields[4][0]" value=" Acepto" /> Acepto</div>

And tried adding the following to p01-contact.php around line 871:
Code:
case 'checkbox':
            if($_POST['p01-contact_fields'][4] == " Acepto")
             return True;
            else return False;

A red star shows up next to the field, but it allows the form to be sent regardless if it is checked or not.

Can anyone provide further assistance?

There aren't any gurus out there that can help me out with this problem? :/