Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages
See here:
http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread...5#pid21705
Thanks a lot, Carlos.
I've read the whole thread but I missed this post.
I am not able to receive emails "GMAIL" and some of the "Hotmail".
On my website for example contact form if put "alguem@gmail.com" he aparace the success message, but get no message in my email manager.
what can be?

Quote:Não estou conseguindo receber emails "GMAIL" e alguns do "Hotmail".
No meu site por exemplo no formulário de contato se coloco "alguem@gmail.com" ele aparace a mensagem de sucesso, mas não recebo nenhuma mensagem no meu gerenciador de email.
o que pode ser?
I would like to include in my contact form the possibility to upload file such as .pdf .doc etc.... as attachement
How can I make?

Where can I set the email, user, pwd, pop3 and smtp....The contact form it doesn't work at all.

I added (% contact %) to the content of the page but it doesn't work.
I try to send a message putting as default email my email but I recieve:
Error : no message was sent.

From what email account this plugin works, I do not understant this plugin. Could you help me please?
(2013-05-22, 09:42:31)schluters Wrote: I am not able to receive emails "GMAIL" and some of the "Hotmail".
On my website for example contact form if put "alguem@gmail.com" he aparace the success message, but get no message in my email manager.
what can be?

No meu site por exemplo no formulário de contato se coloco "alguem@gmail.com" ele aparace a mensagem de sucesso, mas não recebo nenhuma mensagem no meu gerenciador de email.
o que pode ser?

I think the problem is in your antispam protection or something like that, I haven't occurred an error like this yet and I can't see a reason why these domains should not work.

(2013-05-24, 02:00:33)zintonio Wrote: I would like to include in my contact form the possibility to upload file such as .pdf .doc etc.... as attachement
How can I make?

Where can I set the email, user, pwd, pop3 and smtp....The contact form it doesn't work at all.

From what email account this plugin works, I do not understant this plugin. Could you help me please?

I don't know much about the possibility to attach a file to p01-contact, however, with some changes in the code, it is possible. You can see here http://nliautaud.fr/wiki/travaux/p01-contact that it is on To-Do list of the author, however, there haven't been a new version for three years, he stopped the development I think.

You can't set e-mail like this - it's not an e-mail client, it's just a PHP mail sender. Only thing you have to set is your e-mail address in the plugin's settings. Go to GetSimple administration panel of your site, Plugins tab and on the right you can see p01-contact. There is the option to set up the e-mail address to which you want to send the e-mails from the p01-contact form.

If you still have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Here is everything about the plugin http://nliautaud.fr/wiki/travaux/p01-contact but it's in English if you don't mind.
Tomáš Janeček - Multilingual personal website powered by GetSimple
» The little I did for GetSimple
(2013-05-25, 03:09:21)TeeJay Wrote:
(2013-05-22, 09:42:31)schluters Wrote: I am not able to receive emails "GMAIL" and some of the "Hotmail".
what can be?

o que pode ser?

I think the problem is in your antispam protection or something like that, I haven't occurred an error like this yet and I can't see a reason why these domains should not work.

(2013-05-24, 02:00:33)zintonio Wrote: I would like to include in my contact form the possibility to upload file such as .pdf .doc etc.... as attachement
How can I make?

I don't know much about the possibility to attach a file to p01-contact, however, with some changes in the code, it is possible. You can see here http://nliautaud.fr/wiki/travaux/p01-contact that it is on To-Do list of the author, however, there haven't been a new version for three years, he stopped the development I think.

You can't set e-mail like this - it's not an e-mail client, it's just a PHP mail sender. Only thing you have to set is your e-mail address in the plugin's settings. Go to GetSimple administration panel of your site, Plugins tab and on the right you can see p01-contact. There is the option to set up the e-mail address to which you want to send the e-mails from the p01-contact form.

If you still have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Here is everything about the plugin http://nliautaud.fr/wiki/travaux/p01-contact but it's in English if you don't mind.

not my antispam, so I'm thinking weird, it just does not arrive in my inbox if gmail or hotmail, others eg yahoo are coming standard.

Quote:não é meu antispam, por isso estou achando estranho, ele simplesmente não chega na minha caixa de email se for gmail ou hotmail, outros por exemplo yahoo estão vindo normal.
(2013-05-25, 03:26:22)schluters Wrote: not my antispam, so I'm thinking weird, it just does not arrive in my inbox if gmail or hotmail, others eg yahoo are coming standard.

Quote:não é meu antispam, por isso estou achando estranho, ele simplesmente não chega na minha caixa de email se for gmail ou hotmail, outros por exemplo yahoo estão vindo normal.
[/quote]

Sorry I can't help, don't know how is that possible.

It's a fact that you don't get those mail from gmail or hotmail or any other mail, you get it from p01-contact PHP code which just sets up the sender's e-mail from the field. I don't really know how exactly does that work and I don't comprehend why those addresses do a problem to you.

So I just tried on my test site with these results:
1st mail from @seznam.cz - worked perfectly
2nd mail from @hotmail.com - received but without sender's e-mail address
3rd mail from @gmail.com - worked perfectly
I didn't know why there wasn't the hotmail sender's e-mail address, so I sent another mail from @hotmail.com and I received it perfectly, so it was just some temporary error.

So it works for me, I don't really know where is your problem. I use just ( % contact % ) for the form.

I have just got in my mind that you can have those mails blacklisted in p01-contact settings. Please check that in GetSimple administration / Plugins / p01-contact on the right. If even that's alright, I can't help anymore.
(2013-05-25, 04:00:47)TeeJay Wrote:
(2013-05-25, 03:26:22)schluters Wrote: not my antispam, so I'm thinking weird, it just does not arrive in my inbox if gmail or hotmail, others eg yahoo are coming standard.

Sorry I can't help, don't know how is that possible.

It's a fact that you don't get those mail from gmail or hotmail or any other mail, you get it from p01-contact PHP code which just sets up the sender's e-mail from the field. I don't really know how exactly does that work and I don't comprehend why those addresses do a problem to you.

So I just tried on my test site with these results:
1st mail from @seznam.cz - worked perfectly
2nd mail from @hotmail.com - received but without sender's e-mail address
3rd mail from @gmail.com - worked perfectly
I didn't know why there wasn't the hotmail sender's e-mail address, so I sent another mail from @hotmail.com and I received it perfectly, so it was just some temporary error.

So it works for me, I don't really know where is your problem. I use just ( % contact % ) for the form.

I have just got in my mind that you can have those mails blacklisted in p01-contact settings. Please check that in GetSimple administration / Plugins / p01-contact on the right. If even that's alright, I can't help anymore.
[/quote]

Thanks for trying to help, but unfortunately the emails are not blacklisted.
I try to see the code so that you have more free time.
Thank you!

Quote:obrigado por tentar ajudar, mas infelizmente os emails não estão na lista negra.
vou tentar ver o código assim que tiver mais tempo livre.
Obrigado!
Hello guys,
pls help, still receive mail with symbols from name field when is on Cyrillic (like this сафдадф сдф ).
p01-contact v.0.9.1

P.S. thanks for excellent plugin!
Hi.

I download plugin and install.
But I get some problems. What's happening?
In settings everything is ok, so?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Zdravim vsechny!
(2013-06-07, 19:49:18)asndk Wrote: Hello guys,
pls help, still receive mail with symbols from name field when is on Cyrillic (like this сафдадф сдф ).
p01-contact v.0.9.1

That's a coding problem. Usually UTF-8 handles all kinds of letters, but I don't really know if Cyrillic, chinese, japanese, korean and these special kinds of letters are also supported by UTF-8.

You can try to find out what is the best coding for Cyrillic and then replace all UTF-8 in all files of p01-contact by the coding you should find.

(2013-06-08, 06:45:03)kasztelan Wrote: Hi.

I download plugin and install.
But I get some problems. What's happening?
In settings everything is ok, so?
You can try to open your .htaccess in the root folder of your GetSimple-powered web and somewhere in the beginning write

php_flag display_errors off

However, this doesn't solve the problem, this just hides it. The problem is that this plugin is a bit old and not updated anymore, so it doesn't have to run properly on new PHP versions on servers.
(2013-06-09, 05:16:29)TeeJay Wrote: You can try to open your .htaccess in the root folder of your GetSimple-powered web and somewhere in the beginning write

However, this doesn't solve the problem, this just hides it. The problem is that this plugin is a bit old and not updated anymore, so it doesn't have to run properly on new PHP versions on servers.
Thanks for reply.
I did this, but now I get another error:
Code:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@vel.pl and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Zdravim vsechny!
(2013-06-09, 05:37:00)kasztelan Wrote:
(2013-06-09, 05:16:29)TeeJay Wrote: You can try to open your .htaccess in the root folder of your GetSimple-powered web and somewhere in the beginning write

Thanks for reply.
I did this, but now I get another error:
Code:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@vel.pl and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Did you write it properly? Smile Well, I suppose yes, don't know how could I help. Sorry

Just btw, hello from Czech Republic, neighbour Smile
(2013-06-09, 05:16:29)TeeJay Wrote: [quote='asndk' pid='37154' dateline='1370598558']
Hello guys,
p01-contact v.0.9.1

That's a coding problem. Usually UTF-8 handles all kinds of letters, but I don't really know if Cyrillic, chinese, japanese, korean and these special kinds of letters are also supported by UTF-8.

You can try to find out what is the best coding for Cyrillic and then replace all UTF-8 in all files of p01-contact by the coding you should find.

Sorry but don't work, changed to cp1251 (Cyrillic) but the problem was still present. Тhe site is constructed with utf-8 and i can't change only the form to work with cp1251. i found this:
"Email headers can exclusively contain ASCII characters. That's the reason you need to encode the subject, and it's the reason you also need to encode the From header. To do so, best use mb_encode_mimeheader. See the examples in its documentation."
If someone can help would appreciate it. (http://bg2.php.net/mb_encode_mimeheader)
Thanks.
(2013-06-09, 05:16:29)TeeJay Wrote: Did you write it properly? Smile Well, I suppose yes, don't know how could I help. Sorry
Yes, I did this very carefull, but somethings is wrong.
I check this later.

(2013-06-09, 05:16:29)TeeJay Wrote: Just btw, hello from Czech Republic, neighbour Smile
O, neighbour! Big Grin
I have been learning Czech since 2006.
Zdravím tě!
Zdravim vsechny!
Hello,

i would like to use the p01-contact plugin on a multilanguage website.

What kind of parameters i must use to set the language as default for different pages ?

Hope somebody can help me.

Thanks.

PHPman
(2013-07-03, 18:15:33)phpman Wrote: Hello,

i would like to use the p01-contact plugin on a multilanguage website.

What kind of parameters i must use to set the language as default for different pages ?

Hope somebody can help me.

Thanks.

PHPman
I have occurred this problem many times when doing multilingual websites and I have always had to use a bit uncomfortable but doing-its-job solution.

See here, my last website I met this problem when creating. Ubytování Žehrov

Basically, as I have already written somewhere deep in this topic, you just edit your lang file so that every label is translated to all the languages in one file. For instance, your name field's label looks like this: "Name / Jméno" in Czech - both languages are shown in both the Czech version of this site and the English one.
this solution are not usable for me than i need 4 langs (DE/EN/RU/ZA)

What me confused are that on the developers side it shows information
like (% contact : parameters %) who the parameters are defined?

@ P01 is it possible to modify the p01-contact plugin that i can use
it like

(% contact : lang-en %) for english etc. ???

Hope you can help.
(2013-07-03, 19:19:15)TeeJay Wrote: See here, my last website I met this problem when creating. Ubytování Žehrov
Nice website. Template is from the list or own?
Zdravim vsechny!
now i found the solution it is inside the plugin

(% contact : "en" %) = englisch
(% contact : "ru" %) = russian etc.

Edit: it dosn´t work now .

First i think it works but now after reload i shown that it don´t work
like this. Sad

Somebody can help !? Developer what i must do to get this solution ???
(2013-07-03, 20:06:03)kasztelan Wrote:
(2013-07-03, 19:19:15)TeeJay Wrote: See here, my last website I met this problem when creating. Ubytování Žehrov
Nice website. Template is from the list or own?
Yes, I did this from the beginning on my own, even the graphics this time. The first time I did PhotoShop cuts for websites Big Grin
(2013-07-03, 20:42:30)phpman Wrote: now i found the solution it is inside the plugin

(% contact : "en" %) = englisch
(% contact : "ru" %) = russian etc.

Edit: it dosn´t work now .

First i think it works but now after reload i shown that it don´t work
like this. Sad

Somebody can help !? Developer what i must do to get this solution ???
Sorry, if I knew a solution, I would use it on sites made by me. Smile
I am sorry, where did you get the information to use the language-shortname as parameter?

(% contact : "en" %)

I never heard or learned that p01-contact is multi-language-capable ;=)

I studied the information at the homepage and there it says that "A text between quotes define field title", so it cannot work that way, in my opinion. Unfortunately the developer is not active anymore and it is very difficult to get a reaction from him
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Hi Connie,

first i think it works but later i see it dosn´t work again. I don´t know why it works one time. :-(

Now i modify it based on the text modifications if i have more time i will look if it is possible to modify that it works like "lang" as a parameter. Or if i happy that the developer does this work :-)
Thanks for making me think, Connie. I just realized the solution. You are actually talking against yourself, when you say "A text between quotes define field title", it means that it's manually multilingual Smile

So here comes my solution, see live:
http://ubytovanisetek.cz//rezervace/ a form in Czech
http://ubytovanisetek.cz/en/rezervace/ the same form in English

Here comes the code.

For the English version...
Code:
<p>
(% contact : teejay.net@seznam.cz, hana.setkova@tiscali.cz, subject! "Subject", email! "E-mail", phone "Phone number", radio "How long would you like to stay?" = "1 week" selected | "2 weeks" | "3 weeks or more", textarea "Please, sends at least a short message here.", select "Preliminary day of arrival" = "1." selected | "2." | "3." | "4." | "5." | "6." | "7." | "8." | "9." | "10." | "11." | "12." | "13." | "14." | "15." | "16." | "17." | "18." | "19." | "20." | "21." | "22." | "23." | "24." | "25." | "26." | "27." | "28." | "29." | "30." | "31." |, select "month" = "January" selected | "February" | "March" | "April" | "May" | "June" | "July" | "August" | "September" | "October" | "November" | "December" , captcha "Security code" %)
</p>

... and for the Czech version, which is the default, so I don't have to force my text - it just takes the default, which is Czech.
Code:
<p>
(% contact : teejay.net@seznam.cz, hana.setkova@tiscali.cz, subject!, email!, phone, radio "Jak dlouho byste u nás chtěli být?" = "1 týden" selected | "2 týdny" | "3 nebo více týdnů", textarea "Napište nám, prosím, alespoň krátkou zprávu", select "Předběžný den příjezdu" = "1." selected | "2." | "3." | "4." | "5." | "6." | "7." | "8." | "9." | "10." | "11." | "12." | "13." | "14." | "15." | "16." | "17." | "18." | "19." | "20." | "21." | "22." | "23." | "24." | "25." | "26." | "27." | "28." | "29." | "30." | "31." |, select "měsíc" = "leden" selected | "únor" | "březen" | "duben" | "květen" | "červen" | "červenec" | "srpen" | "září" | "říjen" | "listopad" | "prosinec" , captcha %)</p>

The both form are the same, just different texts. I hope you get the idea how to do it. However, "The message has been sent" messages still have to be translated in the default lang file like this (because you can't change these texts in the form:
Code:
'sent'    => 'E-mail odeslán. / Mail has been sent.',
'error'   => 'Chyba: zpráva nebyla odeslána. / Error: Your message hasn\'t been sent',
'disable' => 'Kontaktní formuláře jsou zakázány.',
'target'  => 'Tento formulář nemá příjemce.',
'token'   => 'Zpráva již byla odeslána. / The message has already been sent.',
... etc

I hope this will be enough for you Smile

Edit: I forgot about my second form, it's another and a bit different example. See here
http://ubytovanisetek.cz/kontakt/
http://ubytovanisetek.cz/en/kontakt/

the code for the Czech version is simply
Code:
<p>(% contact %)</p>

and for the English version
Code:
<p>
(% contact : teejay.net@seznam.cz, hana.setkova@tiscali.cz, name! "Name", subject! "Subject", email! "E-mail", phone "Phone number", textarea "Your message", captcha "Security code" %)
</p>

The Czech version lacks the phone number, I'll add it later. So here you are Smile
(2013-07-04, 17:37:25)TeeJay Wrote: Thanks for making me think, Connie. I just realized the solution. You are actually talking against yourself, when you say "A text between quotes define field title", it means that it's manually multilingual Smile

not at all, Teejay ;=)

what I say (and learned from the documentation") is that you can define some texts in this way. But it does not imply that with this parameter also the relating answer message etc. is defined

and it still means that you can only use one contact form in one language, not a flexible one where you can define a language and all other texts are automatically drawn from the relating language file

as you write: the "message is sent" can't be defined per language.

you can construct forms in the desired language and add these to the language-contact-pages, but all this only up to a certain level, not completely

and that is the pity ;=)

Cheers, Connie
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18