Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice job on alpha GS 3.4.0 Alpha v 1
(2018-04-26, 05:48:56)shawn_a Wrote: Settings is for admin email, user is user email, i guess it could prefill..

Screenshot? What do you mean background? Active vs inactive?

It should automatically fill in the same e-mail address, then if the user wants a different one he can change it. The current situation is that the admin e-mail address is empty after install, with under it the warning: WARNING: This email address does not look valid!

Apparently (I just figured this out) in lists GS makes rows alternate between grey or white, except if they are deactivated, then they are always grey. This is not related to 3.4.0a (I first thought it was), so you can ignore it. It's very minor anyway. See attachment. I think it would be easier to see which plugins are active and which are not if this is more distinctively shown. I guess I could make a feature request in Github..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

oh yeah thats wrong, it should not be both alt rows and active highlighted, or at least should have 2 levels of gray or something

Are you seeing the email problem on install or upgrade?
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2018-04-26, 07:08:31)shawn_a Wrote: Are you seeing the email problem on install or upgrade?

Install
k thanks
should be fixed now for install, although not sure what happens on updates.
(2018-04-26, 11:03:24)shawn_a Wrote: should be fixed now for install, although not sure what happens on updates.
Is the update from alpha to newer alpha the same as regular GS (Overwriting GS /admin + index.php with new files)?
Yes
if i see right you are still working on a new release.
im using your CMS for some websites and would appreciate if this cms is still alive.
i like it so much because its so EASY. just wanted to say that, and just wanted to say thank you for your engagement!
Feel free to participate in the alpha test we are on discord every day
This is about 3.4 not 3.3.14
Hi Shawn

After my initial mistake of downloading the wrong version for testing Doh!, I just downloaded version 3.4.0a from Github and I'm really impressed. 

The interface looks smart, modern and inviting. I like the revamped file upload a lot and the new styling when creating or editing a page.

Will test as much as possible and give feedback

Out of curiosity what is the expected time scale for release?
We needed a bit more alpha testing then we will beta it for a month or so.

We are on discord everyday, feel free to stop by when you are testing it.
(2018-05-31, 22:40:49)shawn_a Wrote: We needed a bit more alpha testing then we will beta it for a month or so.

We are on discord everyday, feel free to stop by when you are testing it.

Will do thanks again