Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a theme like this ....
Hi,

I'm a software developper and I'm looking for a theme/add-ons to distribute a new application (on a new site); especially, I'm looking something like this : https://www.actiprosoftware.com/ (it's not a ads and I have no connection with this company); it's simple and I like it simply, does someone can suggest me a theme like this site using GetSimple ? (ok, I can browse all the available but this will take a long time....)

Thanks in advance for any help,
Domi.
It's pretty standard bootstrap. a font called slabo.
TW
(2020-04-02, 10:13:14)Timbow Wrote: It's pretty standard bootstrap. a font called slabo.
TW
Thanks,

and what about the blue banner in the top ? is there any module for that when the mouse hovers on a picture, it moves a little and when clicked on it, it opens a slide show.

kind regards,
Domi.
(2020-04-02, 23:04:50)Domi Wrote:
(2020-04-02, 10:13:14)Timbow Wrote: It's pretty standard bootstrap. a font called slabo.
TW
Thanks,

and what about the blue banner in the top ? is there any module for that when the mouse hovers on a picture, it moves a little and when clicked on it, it opens a slide show.

kind regards,
Domi.

Ctrl Shift I will reveal the secrets: It's a lightbox gallery, that's all. the hover is just css, 
 .lightbox img:hover {

-webkit-transform: translateY(-5px);

-moz-transform: translateY(-5px);
    transform: translateY(-5px);
As far as I can tell...
Thanks for your answer Tim, very appreciated.

Sincerly,
Domi.