Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Massive Admin Theme
Ok, back to normal folder upload now - 1.51 version
I work now for include grid inside massive admin, Check this out!Smile

https://i.imgur.com/nBAmsRr.jpg
Looks as though you are bundling your "Grid Me" with MA?
My only suggestions would be that it can be turned off or maybe it could be hidden. Something like how Page Options are? A collapsible block, so it is not always present.
Just my two cents.

GS Community Edition with php8.x compatibility, new features and much more!  Support Me

(2021-11-24, 19:30:50)islander Wrote: Looks as though you are bundling your "Grid Me" with MA?
My only suggestions would be that it can be turned off or maybe it could be hidden. Something like how Page Options are? A collapsible block, so it is not always present.
Just my two cents.

Yeah,
I plain add this grid optional, now with support bootstrap 4 grid, next bootstrap 3 and uikit, bulma.
This update is not have only this option,
I create support thumbnails for .svg and .webp
news manager have uploader on right sidebar too.
I dont know if there is a possibility to add the thumbnail previews to I18N Gallery?
Or even at 50% size to show more images.
Not sure if you are familiar with that plugin?

GS Community Edition with php8.x compatibility, new features and much more!  Support Me

Maybe soon, next version now release - please check this and give me a feedbackSmile
Very nice.

Suggestion, now that there is more than Maintenance mode in page, I think it best to update massiveAdmin.php line 72 to:
Code:
add_action('settings-sidebar','createSideMenu',array($thisfile,'Massive Admin settings'));

After setting bootstrap and css to Yes, it works and looks great.
If I set bootstrap to yes, but css to no, nothing changes.

In lang file, there is:
Code:
'UPLOADFILE' => 'Upload file',
I do not see where this is referenced.

I have added Spanish translation and updated English.

i check this- thanks for your i18n translate. 'UPLOADFILE' => 'Upload file' is on uploader on sidebar what i add to news manager and edit page.
In Edit Page, I see the upload box in right panel.

Is it possible to have "Drop files here to upload" be translated?

I dont see this in the News Manager pages.

Tommorow i upload next version With translate "Drop files here to upload" and yours fixes.
(2021-11-26, 04:50:06)multicolor Wrote: Tommorow i upload next version With translate  "Drop files here to upload" and yours fixes.

No rush. Thanks for the awesome work you have done with this!!

//1.7 CKEDITOR added to Maintence Mode, copy, replace, download options added button to files tab.
version 2.0 released!
*plug-in search engine added
*manager of hiding sections for other users
*user manager
*white label options
-change of footer name,
-custom logo in login,
-custom style in footer and header,
-custom panel colors
*better bootstrap & maintenance mode settings
*user help configuration
*custom link manager (you can add your links to navtab)

Check on repoSmile
(2023-03-16, 17:18:15)dcistudiosltd Wrote: This them looks great! However, the Maintenance Mode does not seem to work, at least for me. I have enabled and I can still access the website.

On a side note, any chance you could add a bulk edit under the page administration, ie, instead of having to delete one page at a time, we could select checkboxes and do a bulk delete. Currently this is a pain to delete multiple sub pages.

Thanks

Hi, you can see website only when you logged. Try on incognito mode, and you see Maintence mode. About next update, still working with some update, but now i working with a lot of project. Stay tuned!
Maybe browser isnt activating javascript, or some type of conflict conflict ?
It is working fine form me on php 7.4 and 8.1
Maybe see if debug gives any info?

Wink 
3.0 is heeere!

Version 3.0

1. snippet options (something like components, but with ckeditor)
  2. migrate settings and force ssl (settings tab)
  3. GSConfig editor (settings Tab)
  4. Login Settings hide/show "forget password?" & "show password " button (settings tab)
  5. codemirror default on components
  6. better code and fixed some bug
  7. moved custom logo to data/footerLogo/
  8. Mtoper ( frontend bar) new hover effect shows name of options.
  9. Plugin downloader direct to CMS based on Plugins GS CE Repo.
Download:

http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/mas...heme/1265/
Version 3.1
  1. Fixed CodeMirror on Theme Edit.
  2. Added RU lang (Thanks Oleg for Help)
Version 3.2
1. Added update for plugin downloader, now if you got some plugin, when you download this will replace newer from repo.
2. Added unistaller plugins on plugins tab

download:
(2023-04-27, 02:23:08)multicolor Wrote: Version 3.2
1. Added update for plugin downloader, now if you got some plugin, when you download this will replace newer from repo.

download:

1. How do I actually add search?
2. How do client actually can use the snippets? Is there a shortcode to copy or something for them?
3. The top right menu links have <em> on the text
(2023-05-21, 23:32:46)tommy Wrote:

download:

2. How do client actually can use the snippets? Is there a shortcode to copy or something for them?

Hello tommy, the search you want to add, is that for your site? If so, this is probably what you are looking for I18N Search. If not, please explain again.

For the snippets, yes, there is a PHP shortcode located above the title of the snippet (see attached image).

This is to be inserted into your desired template, for example, default sidebar, or similar.

Regarding the <em>, yes this was spotted. It comes from the default lang. files in GS, but will be updated/fixed in the next update. If you need this fixed sooner, you will need to edit the file "admin/lang/en_US.php", or which ever lang is being used.

Hope that helps

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2023-05-22, 00:05:02)islander Wrote:
(2023-05-21, 23:32:46)tommy Wrote:

download:

Hello tommy, the search you want to add, is that for your site? If so, this is probably what you are looking for I18N Search. If not, please explain again.

For the snippets, yes, there is a PHP shortcode located above the title of the snippet (see attached image).

This is to be inserted into your desired template, for example, default sidebar, or similar.

Regarding the <em>, yes this was spotted. It comes from the default lang. files in GS, but will be updated/fixed in the next update. If you need this fixed sooner, you will need to edit the file "admin/lang/en_US.php", or which ever lang is being used.

Hope that helps

thanks for the reply.
1. Sorry, I read the release note wrongly, I was thinking something like I18N Search builtin in this theme but it’s actually its a plugin search engine
2. Got it, a bit too technical for my clients. Is there a way to hide the Snippet tab other than manually modifying the css or js code?
3. Cool

Btw, just curious is there a plugin that provide a button in the ckeditor toolbar where once clicked open an upload window (dropzone) and after uploading an image, insert directly into the page.

The UploadExt plugin webp conversion features are not compatible/available for the Dropzone function in this theme rite and only via Files tab, correct?
tommy Wrote:thanks for the reply.
1. Sorry, I read the release note wrongly, I was thinking something like I18N Search builtin in this theme but it’s actually its a plugin search engine
2. Got it, a bit too technical for my clients. Is there a way to hide the Snippet tab other than manually modifying the css or js code?
3. Cool

Btw, just curious is there a plugin that provide a button in the ckeditor toolbar where once clicked open an upload window (dropzone) and after uploading an image, insert directly into the page.

The UploadExt plugin webp conversion features are not compatible/available for the Dropzone function in this theme rite and only via Files tab, correct?

1. not a problem, yes that is a separate plugin.
2. You could also add the snippet shortcode inside of a Component, for example in the demo, the sidebar. Just an idea.
No, at the moment, you would need to hide that manually. Maybe in the next version an option will be added to hide this option or to be able to paste into ckEditor.

I dont know of any plugin like that for ckEditor, but I havent looked either. Check out their page maybe.
Regarding webp, correct, this converts, resizes and uploads to folder via the option in the sidebar only.
Creating ckEditor plugins is a whole other thing. but they probably have something for webp.

(2023-05-22, 18:48:15)islander Wrote:
tommy Wrote:thanks for the reply.
3. Cool

1. not a problem, yes that is a separate plugin.
2. You could also add the snippet shortcode inside of a Component, for example in the demo, the sidebar. Just an idea.
No, at the moment, you would need to hide that manually. Maybe in the next version an option will be added to hide this option or to be able to paste into ckEditor.

I dont know of any plugin like that for ckEditor, but I havent looked either. Check out their page maybe.
Regarding webp, correct, this converts, resizes and uploads to folder via the option in the sidebar only.
Creating ckEditor plugins is a whole other thing. but they probably have something for webp.

Thanks for the replies!
Will the edit windows be re-sizable in the next update? The Components edit window, in particular, is too small to be of practical use.

...lee
(2023-06-19, 13:04:03)leestwise Wrote: Will the edit windows be re-sizable in the next update? The Components edit window, in particular, is too small to be of practical use.

...lee

Which edit windows are you referring to?