Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pages not showing in view mode
I recently transferred my site to a dev server for some testing. The CSS and PHP files are all there and the display is working fine. My problem is when I try to navigate to a page i get a page missing error. The pages show up on the admin side and I can edit them just fine from there. I tried making a new page (called foopage) but it I cannot view foopage.php. When I include the script <?php get_body_class(); ?> in the <body> tag my pages only load the background color. So I removed that line and the styles load but still no mxl data. Any ideas?
function get_body_class($class = '') {
$classes = array();
$classes[] = 'page-' . get_page_slug(false);
$classes[] = 'page-template-' . get_theme_template();

if (!empty($class)) {
if (!is_array($class))
$class = preg_split( '#\s+#',$class);
$classes = array_merge($classes,$class);
}

// Separates classes with a single space, collates classes for body element
echo 'class="' . join(' ',$classes) . '"';
}

I cant find get_theme_template defined anywhere else

EDIT: I changed the function get_theme_template() to get_theme_url(false) which is defined in the same file as get_body_class(). When I looked at the page through FIrefox, I noticed the body tag told me I was looking at page-404.
my guess is that the rewrite base is wrong inside your root htaccess file. Take a look at this wiki article: http://get-simple.info/wiki/installation:migrating
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
what theme are you using? these look like custom functions... maybe they are in the theme's function.php file?
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!