Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new ah-contact Plugin
Hi,

i'm Andre and i have created an Plugin for myself. Now i would like to it share to you.

This is my first Post. I read this Forum and used GetSimple for years, but now i wanted to give something back to this great CMS/Page/Forum.

I will host the ZIP-File here at "GetSimple Extend" and also on my Homepage (german only). You can have a look at the Frontend and also contact me at my Contact Form ;-)

At this Thread you can ask me some Questions about my first Plugin. Also you can inform me about Errors here. Please excuse my english.

So I hope someone can use it.

Let me know if i made a mistake with this first Thread.

Greetings from Cologne, Andre
Russian language translation
http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin-lan...tion/1353/
Thank you Oleg06. I will have a look at it tomorrow, and put it inside the Plugin Package.
(2023-05-14, 16:40:53)AHeffekt Wrote: Hi,

i'm Andre and i have created an Plugin for myself. Now i would like to it share to you.

This is my first Post. I read this Forum and used GetSimple for years, but now i wanted to give something back to this great CMS/Page/Forum.

I will host the ZIP-File here at "GetSimple Extend" and also on my Homepage (german only). You can have a look at the Frontend and also contact me at my Contact Form ;-)

At this Thread you can ask me some Questions about my first Plugin. Also you can inform me about Errors here. Please excuse my english.

So I hope someone can use it.

Let me know if i made a mistake with this first Thread.

Greetings from Cologne, Andre

On next version maybe think about not generate contact form by slug, but maybe tag? That's make easier work on other lang and different name.
Hi Multicolor.

I thank a lot for your Notice. I will make a List for these future Improvements. I've seen in your Signature that an Community Edition exists. I did not now about it before. Was it mainly created for PHP 8 compatibility or are there other Improvements? What about Plugins compatibility build for the original 3.3.6 Version of Chris Cagle?

I'm very exited about reactions from other Developers. I did not know that in this Forum is so much activity for developement. I'm very happy and thankful about this help.
(2023-05-15, 16:08:00)AHeffekt Wrote: Hi Multicolor.

I thank a lot for your Notice. I will make a List for these future Improvements. I've seen in your Signature that an Community Edition exists. I did not now about it before. Was it mainly created for PHP 8 compatibility or are there other Improvements? What about Plugins compatibility build for the original 3.3.6 Version of Chris Cagle?

I'm very exited about reactions from other Developers. I did not know that in this Forum is so much activity for developement. I'm very happy and thankful about this help.

This php 8.x support is most important for this project, about plugins this is the list https://getsimplecms-ce-plugins.github.io/. Improvments is webp support, and default responsive CE theme for fast create website.
@multicolor, thanks so far. (Oleg06, too :-) )

Shame on me. But i looked for hours how to create my own Tag, which (Admin)Users can simple place in GetSimple Editor without writing php code. But i can't find out. I want to recode this Plugin based on your Idea "display by Tag". Before this my plan was to Code this only for English and Geman Users. For this Slugs like "Contact" and "Kontakt" where adequate and simple in my opinion.

Can you throw me some Keywords to find out by myself. Or maybe some Links to Howtos i didn't found, for something like this in GetSimple? If i can't find out by myself, i leave it like it was, but since i get direct response from Oleg06 for russian language, i think your Way is the better one for the Community.
(2023-05-23, 01:44:57)AHeffekt Wrote: @multicolor, thanks so far. (Oleg06, too :-) )

Shame on me. But i looked for hours how to create my own Tag, which (Admin)Users can simple place in GetSimple Editor without writing php code. But i can't find out. I want to recode this Plugin based on your Idea "display by Tag". Before this my plan was to Code this only for English and Geman Users. For this Slugs like "Contact" and "Kontakt" where adequate and simple in my opinion.

Can you throw me some Keywords to find out by myself. Or maybe some Links to Howtos i didn't found, for something like this in GetSimple? If i can't find out by myself, i leave it like it was, but since i get direct response from Oleg06 for russian language, i think your Way is the better one for the Community.

OFC I canSmile

PHP Code:
   $tags =   get_page_meta_keywords($echo false);
   $tagsToArray explode(','$tags);
   $whatYouFind 'yourtag' || ' yourtag';

if (in_array($whatYouFind$tagsToArray)) {

echo "tag is here you can put your function here!";

}; 
Gives white screen on php 8.2
Turn on debug and send what reply. Check twice is gs 3.3.16 or gs CE
(2023-09-08, 06:01:53)multicolor Wrote: Turn on debug and send what reply. Check twice is gs 3.3.16 or gs CE

gs CE
PHP    8.1.17

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "ahcontact" in /home/userxxxxxx/test.whatever.com/plugins/ah-contact.php:67 Stack trace: #0 /home/userxxxxxx/test.whatever.com/admin/inc/plugin_functions.php(108): require_once() #1 /home/userxxxxxx/test.whatever.com/admin/inc/common.php(357): include_once('/home/userxxxxxx...') #2 /home/userxxxxxx/test.whatever.com/admin/index.php(17): include('/home/userxxxxxx...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/userxxxxxx/test.whatever.com/plugins/ah-contact.php on line 67