Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wishlist for Developers and Designers
Would it be possible to create a section in the forums for people to submit ideas for plugins/scripts/template ideas and other items for Get Simple?

I think this would be beneficial, because it would allow community members and those interested in Get Simple to see where GS is falling short and make GS more feature rich.

I have extra time in the evenings where I wouldn't mind working on creating a needed plugin/script/theme.

Just a thought...I am interested in hearing what other people think of the idea.

Dave
dshaner Wrote:Would it be possible to create a section in the forums for people to submit ideas for plugins/scripts/template ideas and other items for Get Simple?

I think this would be beneficial, because it would allow community members and those interested in Get Simple to see where GS is falling short and make GS more feature rich.

I have extra time in the evenings where I wouldn't mind working on creating a needed plugin/script/theme.

Just a thought...I am interested in hearing what other people think of the idea.

Dave

We have a "feature requests" board that is similar to what your talking about. It would be nice if it was more structure, maybe with sub-forums for different areas of development.