Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADMIN section tab name bracket display issue
On one of my sites, I noticed that when you log in the site doesn't display the tabs in admin properly, instead showing tab names in brackets (see attached).

I recently upgraded to the latest GS 3.2.0 but that didn't fix the issue. Web Site Health Check isn't showing any errors. Entire site has permissions set to owner:psacln with 777. Front end displays just fine, it's just that the admin looks weird with all the

{TAB_LOGOUT}
{WELCOME} grassfrog!
{TAB_PAGES}
{TAB_FILES}
{TAB_THEME}
{TAB_BACKUPS}
{PLUGINS_NAV}

The only tabs in Admin that display correctly are Links (Link Manager 2) and Gallery.

Can someone tell me what I need to correct?

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

One of your plugins is screwing up the i18n language files. Probably one of the 2 you mention seen as they are still working.

Try disabling those 2 and enable 1 by 1 and see if you can single it out.
My Github Repos: Github
Make sure your en language file is even there.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2013-04-12, 07:13:31)shawn_a Wrote: Make sure your en language file is even there.

yes, it's there.

(2013-04-12, 06:58:58)n00dles101 Wrote: One of your plugins is screwing up the i18n language files. Probably one of the 2 you mention seen as they are still working.

Try disabling those 2 and enable 1 by 1 and see if you can single it out.

Disabled all of them, it's still broken.

I ended up deleting the installation and reinstalling from scratch, then copying over the pages and components file again. A bit of jacking around and that seemed to work.

I wish I knew more about what went wrong but at any rate I do appreciate your suggestions and thank you to all who responded.
Probably corruption or permission error reading the file.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix