Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getsimple 3.2.3 patch released
Bug 
https://github.com/GetSimpleCMS/GetSimpleCMS/releases
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2013-08-22, 07:41:24)shawn_a Wrote: https://github.com/GetSimpleCMS/GetSimpleCMS/releases

I've tried the 3.2.3 update a few times today and I still get this warning in the Health Check:

GetSimple Version - 3.2.2
Upgrade Recommended (3.2.3)
I probably screwed it up I screwed up another release ill look in a few minutes
It should be fixed now, so sorry, I got a little mixed up this morning with the 2 releases, and now i gotta merge everything some more. New files posted and github branches should both be accurate
(2013-08-25, 11:09:47)shawn_a Wrote: It should be fixed now, so sorry, I got a little mixed up this morning with the 2 releases, and now i gotta merge everything some more. New files posted and github branches should both be accurate

No worries, thanks Shawn!
What could be the reason when the health check still says 3.2.1 after installing 3.2.3 (index.php and /admin overwritten) and clearing the cache under settings?

I've downloaded the 3.2.3 zip just a couple of hours ago from both get-simple.info and GitHub. Same result.
(2013-09-16, 17:25:33)Markus00000 Wrote: What could be the reason when the health check still says 3.2.1 after installing 3.2.3 ...

Browser cache? ISP cache? Hosting cache? Did you really overwrite the files? (Check the file timestamps.)

I updated the same way and the Health Check shows the new version.
--
Nick.
Thanks for your help!
  • I tried using an incognito window.
  • I moved index.php and /admin and uploaded them again to make sure the files were from the zip.
  • I've tried updating two different installations with different hosts.
  • ISP and host caching have never been issues before.
  • Uploading 3.2.3 from the same zip somewhere else and opening install.php shows "3.2.3 - Latest version installed".
  • /admin/inc/configuration.php says: $site_version_no = '3.2.3';
(2013-09-16, 20:22:43)Markus00000 Wrote: I tried using an incognito window.

Are you sure that incognito mode doesn't use the cache? I would still try clearing it.

Apart from that, I'm sorry, I have no further suggestions.
--
Nick.
Cleared the cache and used another browser. No success so far.
What does the footer on all your pages say, what version ?
(2013-09-18, 04:22:52)shawn_a Wrote: What does the footer on all your pages say, what version ?

I'm still completely failing to understand this.
I found the cause. It was the combination of the docs and myself.

During installation (quite a while ago) I renamed the admin directory. Wasn't this suggested somewhere?

So obviously I didn't rename the admin directory before uploading. I'm so sorry I didn't notice this earlier.

Suggestion: How about adding a reminder to the upgrading wiki page to check whether the directory was renamed?

Thanks for everyone's help!
hello friend, I wonder how I post related pages, the style is nrelate wp thanks,.