Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question... PHP functions that'll work? - Solved
Couple things I'm trying to do with the static CSS file (from PHP output).
One is have it rendered out when a user makes changes in the plugin settings such as background colors, images, widths, etc. And also have complete html paths in the static CSS instead of relative. This will allow the CSS to work no matter what directory it's called from (various reasons I like this idea).
So with this is mind the static CSS only needs to be rendered out when A) changes are made to the CSS php files via plugin settings or B) whenever save changes is clicked in plugin settings.

I also want the output optimally minimized with 0 errors or comments but still append a header comment for required credits, seems CSS comments don't play nice in PHP variables... the mulitline /* */ has an been an issue last night. So I thought maybe I'd make a separate header credits file and pull that in and then somehow only minifiy the php CSS files. But maybe I'm over complicating things.

Question 2 I haven't even touched yet... still working on getting question one working nicely. I'll be working on this more tonight and probably Monday.

Edit:
I just want to say thank you, thank you both shawn_a and influxweb for participating in this thread. Bouncing ideas around helps tremendously, so thank you. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question... PHP functions that'll work? - by WebDevandPhoto - 2013-02-25, 10:24:34