Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GSgallery: Need help from developers - Testing new version
yojoe Wrote:Hmm, I'm getting a weird alert below gallery content
Code:
Invalid Gallery ID:
Please check this gallery exists.
Everything works fine. I'm thinking about getting rid of this notice from plugin's code, but I'm not sure if it's happening only on mine GS instance ? Could someone try latest trunk posted on google code ?

The only reason this appears is if you left gallery display code ({squareit_gallery_4c659dfa4bd8f}) in a page for a gallery that you deleted. so make sure you go to the page you are seeing the error and remove the piece of code.

yojoe Wrote:Second thing is that I see there's a possibility to add other jquery image effects as plugins. Does I only need to duplicate content of fancybox and change it to use other jquery's image gallery scripts ?
I'd like to add a showcase type of gallery, but I'm not sure how it would behave.
Since version 2+ I started to work on a plugin system, so yes, you can basically create your own plugin to display the gallery any way you want. But it's not as simple as copy paste like you mentioned, it really depends on the type of plugin you are making. But looking into the fancybox plugin you can get a pretty good idea of whats available.

yojoe Wrote:ahh, I'd almost forgot;
Quote://TODO: setting to set the size of thumbs
Still waiting for it. I know that adding 1 additional variable to settings.xml only sounds so simple Sad
In the meantime I'm still changing thumbs size in plugins core.

btw. great work with 2.5. Css still needs some improvements, but that's not a problem.

I know I still need to to this, but the problem comes with CSS and the CACHE. I need to clean all the previous images (if any) and also the CSS is fixed, so I need to clean some stuff in there to make it fit any size.
- Julian

My GetSimple Plugins: Simple Image Gallery | TweetMeme reTweet Button

Messages In This Thread
GSGallery 2.5.3 No Thumbnail - by maclaren - 2013-02-27, 20:23:55
GSgallery: Need help from developers - Testing new version - by juliancc - 2010-12-03, 02:44:24