Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROBLEM Unfortunately, this CMS does not work well for a large number of pages
Hello

Unfortunately, this CMS does not work well for a large number of pages, for example, 100,000 pages

The larger the number of pages, the more the pages loaded in the management section

1 All pages should not be listed on pages, for example, every 100 items in a page and paginated

2 Not all pages should be displayed in Page Parent, as well as insert after, when the number of pages is too high, the edit.php load is increased when the new article is published or the content is edited.

When the number of pages is high, the search plugin does not work well, and the length of the content editing is greatly increased

I've been using this content management system for many years, and it really was not a problem until the number of pages was low, but now my pages have reached more than 70,000, and I'm asking you to fix these problems with your new update. Remove the servant

I suggest testing this content management system with the i18n search plugin with over 100,000 items

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Unfortunately, this CMS does not work well for a large number of pages - by parandweb - 2018-04-28, 02:26:25